FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm a 15% all the way. I don't let anyone tell me what to do with my body hair, of which I have a LOT, nor of my hair or facial hair, so, why would I have a say about the girls own? They want to let their hair grow? Go for it, when it grows enough it becomes very soft and very pleasant. They want to cut it, leaving it short? Great. Landing strip? Fine, it gives texture in the mouth. Bald? I've always liked Bon Jovi. (If you don't get the reference, I am very, very, sorry for you)

To be fair, when I discovered how good pussy is, the rule was "au naturel", NEVER even considered asking them for a trim or whatever. In fact, seeing pubes escaping from some panties is SO fucking sexy to me, that I don't even care for much of anything else. That young guy, way too young, is still the one that controls the game for me. I'm still that fucking pre-teen horny as fuck salivating at the sight of the first pussies he was allowed to touch and eat. I have no intention of ever replacing him.

Above all, let me make something clear. Pussy is awesome. (I would say period, but some of you would throw up and others would salivate, so, better leave it at that)

Peace :D

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
But Iam a pervert I was raised on Al Bundy :ROFLMAO:
I really wouldn't worry.
Who's to say what is, or is not, perverted?

Alfred Kinsey wrote a book in 1948, Sexual Behaviour in the Human Male.
He posited that 75% of adult American males were sexual deviants, by the criteria at the time.
Makes you wonder, if 3/4 of men were "abnormal", what constitutes "normal" & how? :unsure:

One person's lewd behaviour, is another person's standard Monday morning.
There's a well known case of objectophilia, where a Swedish woman married the Berlin Wall in 1979 & now considers herself a widow.
An American woman (Erika Eiffel) consummated her relationship with the Eiffel Tower, having previously done the same with the Golden Gate Bridge. :eek::ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
An American woman (Erika Eiffel) consummated her relationship with the Eiffel Tower, having previously done the same with the Golden Gate Bridge. :eek::ROFLMAO:
I wonder if they named the new "lube" production facility after her ? :unsure: I mean Erika Golden Gate:eek: sounds a bit scary to me! ;) :devilish: I prefer Erika's golden gate if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I wonder if they named the new "lube" production facility after her ? I mean Erika Golden Gate sounds a bit scary to me! ;) :devilish: I prefer Erika's golden gate if you ask me.
Mate, there are loads of people who've .
One woman's partner died in a motorbike crash, 2 days before their wedding.
She married his corpse!!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I just saw her picture.....:eek:nope ! I'm not that brave....:confused:
Yeah, I'm definitely with you on that one!
She's not the only one, some Australian woman married Le Pont du Diable Bridge, in Ceret, France, in 2013.
Apparently, it stil "wears" the ring she gave it.
Bridge Wedding.jpg

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Mate, there are loads of people who've .
One woman's partner died in a motorbike crash, 2 days before their wedding.
She married his corpse!!
There are some countries where you are allowed to marry dead people, I may be remembering wrong, but I think France is one of them.

Does it hurt anyone? No. Makes them happy? Hopefully.

Peace :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There are some countries where you are allowed to marry dead people, I may be remembering wrong, but I think France is one of them.

Does it hurt anyone? No. Makes them happy? Hopefully.

Peace :)
Yeah, France did it for war-widows.
How to become a bride & a widow, all at once.
China ( ) allows it, too. China's allows 2 dead people to get married.

Reactions: FatGiant

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
*Chuckle* I'm just waiting till the first one PM's MoonBox asking for Nanas hand :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(afortunatly it will not work with the O'Reilly's since Polygamy is banned in almost all countries)

• Haha
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes