HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah I don't expect it to happen in the next couple of updates, but it seems like it reached a point where it wouldn't be unrealistic if they escalated things. And yeah I know that this game is not meant to be realistic :KEK: but their relationship is one of the few ones that doesn't progress at a super fast pace.
MB said around the midway point and i think that is closing in but there are some LI's that are due for some lovin' before that i think :)

Jamila seem to have been accelerated lately (I even got a stern talking to by MB to stop saying she'll be after Nana ;) ) so I guess the only long term left is Amy :)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
MB said around the midway point and i think that is closing in but there are some LI's that are due for some lovin' before that i think :)

Jamila seem to have been accelerated lately (I even got a stern talking to by MB to stop saying she'll be after Nana ;) ) so I guess the only long term left is Amy :)
Well, hopefully Shawna will make a return soon-ish.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Guess I'll wait to play until Shawna makes a come back. Kind of funny. Others say they'll wait until it's Nana Time and here I say I'll wait for Shawna. :ROFLMAO:
As I've pointed out before, if you're going to play through to get to the Shawna content, then waiting just means there will be that much more to make it through then.

If Shawna content is all you're here for, then you'd be better off moving on to another game. As the dev has said, Shawna (and Aiko) were basically just there so there'd be some sexual content while the MC was becoming acquainted with the women of Gilford. While this is not (to date at least) a particularly plot-heavy story, the MC has been given time to actually get to know the other characters before whipping it out, for the most part.

While some sort of a return for both characters has been promised, one is inclined to assume that: a) the will happen late in the game, and b) they won't necessarily be the focus of attention even then (I'm envisioning some sort of orgy-type event with everyone you didn't avoid during the game, but that's just a wild-ass guess).

TL; DR: While one more appearance by Shawna has been promised, it's hardly likely to be worth skipping the entire rest of the VN to get to it (or even skimming through all the images).

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Amy is making amazing progress. Liz is going to be ecstatic, but disappointed she missed seeing everything.

Everything with Priya and Jamila was very funny. Jamila is getting closer and closer to crossing the line. Learning about all the already ongoing incest will probably bring her right up to the line.

I know Sophia's hair was changed for the date, but I hope she keeps it this way. It looks so much better.

Like Fiona's little cameo, surprised Sophia didn't react at all to her jumping us.

The sex scene was cute

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, you're comparing a side girl to the main girl ;)
Ayup. That's what makes it funny. Shawna and Betty are best girls. Nana is the queen. Until then, I'll take all the mains and everyone else. ;) :ROFLMAO:
As I've pointed out before, if you're going to play through to get to the Shawna content, then waiting just means there will be that much more to make it through then.

If Shawna content is all you're here for, then you'd be better off moving on to another game. As the dev has said, Shawna (and Aiko) were basically just there so there'd be some sexual content while the MC was becoming acquainted with the women of Gilford. While this is not (to date at least) a particularly plot-heavy story, the MC has been given time to actually get to know the other characters before whipping it out, for the most part.

While some sort of a return for both characters has been promised, one is inclined to assume that: a) the will happen late in the game, and b) they won't necessarily be the focus of attention even then (I'm envisioning some sort of orgy-type event with everyone you didn't avoid during the game, but that's just a wild-ass guess).

TL; DR: While one more appearance by Shawna has been promised, it's hardly likely to be worth skipping the entire rest of the VN to get to it (or even skimming through all the images).
Bruh, it was a joke. By waiting till Shawna makes an appearance, I get a shit ton of content with her. I've been playing this since the game first dropped. I just like posting shit that makes no sense sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
The content for the seven women you see at the top of the page can't be skipped (other than tapping the space bar or left mouse button REAL fast). You can choose not to be in relationships with the other women. Not sure how that would effect this update, since you'd have to have turned down Pryia, and she's integral to the scene.
Thanks for the answer, I meant sexual content, I don't mind story itself.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ayup. That's what makes it funny. Shawna and Betty are best girls. Nana is the queen. Until then, I'll take all the mains and everyone else. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Bruh, it was a joke. By waiting till Shawna makes an appearance, I get a shit ton of content with her. I've been playing this since the game first dropped. I just like posting shit that makes no sense sometimes.
Wait, are you saying that not all of your posts should be taken serious ??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Why not get to the point of "normal" games you find 50-60+ gigs? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Triple A quality Grandma's House would be like 100gb minimum LOL and that's with compression.....

And the thought that Nana will be introduced at midpoint already scares me at how big this will get...... and people love it.

Hell at this rate almost every female in Gilford will be his lol. There is harem then there is Gilford.... haha

Not just that either he is also a sperm donor..... He will populate the planet..... SOLO.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes