whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Both, since it's derived from Schrodinger it should be treated as a quantum superposition. Depending on the circumstances of how you measure it it'll be either be a jail for the horny, or a jail of the horny.
Or neither, all at the same time.
All depends how the wavefunction collapses & you won't know until you open the box go to the jail.

• Haha
Reactions: BlueBasil

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Or neither, all at the same time.
All depends how the wavefunction collapses & you won't know until you open the box go to the jail.
That's why I'm just sticking with my classical physics explanation, next thing we know we've got some spooky creampies at a distance and prisoner a ends up pregnant because prisoner b got creampied.
There's also a fourth possibility nobody including myself considered so far where the guards are actually the horny ones and they're there to corrupt and seduce the puritanical inmates, its a prison where you go to get turned horny. It's not a horny prison, it's a horny gulag.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That's why I'm just sticking with my classical physics explanation, next thing we know we've got some spooky creampies at a distance and prisoner a ends up pregnant because prisoner b got creampied.
There's also a fourth possibility nobody including myself considered so far where the guards are actually the horny ones and they're there to corrupt and seduce the puritanical inmates, its a prison where you go to get turned horny. It's not a horny prison, it's a horny gulag.
It's funny, how Schrodinger was showing the absurdity of the Copenhagen interpretation of observer's paradox & refuting quantum mechanics, yet people now view it (the thought experiment) as an actual science.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
lol next thing, we'll have to address the superposition & decoherence of Molly's ball bag! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
That one's easy, CERN was actually successful in the creation of micro black holes. It relied on entangled particles of canine dickgirl sperm colliding at any speed exceeding 93% the speed of light. What the scientists didn't count on was that the particles would still be persistently entangled with the other sperm cells still in Molly's testicles. Her balls Schrodingered both inside of one of the micro blackholes and in Molly's scrotum at the same time until Moon went to render her one day and they rendered without the testicles, which were now fully enclosed in the blackhole.
As Molly was the only confirmed canine dickgirl in existence the CERN scientists accidentally destroyed all the world's available materials to continue the study and had to instead cover it up claiming the experiment didn't work.
I swear I should be a writer for Star Trek

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
That one's easy, CERN was actually successful in the creation of micro black holes. It relied on entangled particles of canine dickgirl sperm colliding at any speed exceeding 93% the speed of light. What the scientists didn't count on was that the particles would still be persistently entangled with the other sperm cells still in Molly's testicles. Her balls Schrodingered both inside of one of the micro blackholes and in Molly's scrotum at the same time until Moon went to render her one day and they rendered without the testicles, which were now fully enclosed in the blackhole.
As Molly was the only confirmed canine dickgirl in existence the CERN scientists accidentally destroyed all the world's available materials to continue the study and had to instead cover it up claiming the experiment didn't work.
I swear I should be a writer for Star Trek
So....... no strings of cum drippin' from her chin? :cool: And that's as far down this black rabbit hole I am willing to go...

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Both, since it's derived from Schrodinger it should be treated as a quantum superposition. Depending on the circumstances of how you measure it it'll be either be a jail for the horny, or a jail of the horny.
Reducing it down to classical mechanics for an easier explanation because it's a jail where all the horny people go, and none of the not horny people go, it fulfills its function as both a jail for horny people, and a horny jail. In classical physics terms it's Schrodinger's horny jail.
It's like I'm constantly on "Opposite day": the moment someone tells me I can't do this one thing.....is the moment that I perversely can't stop thinking about "it". Right?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's like I'm constantly on "Opposite day": the moment someone tells me I can't do this one thing.....is the moment that I perversely can't stop thinking about "it". Right?
lol Human condition. Enforced denial of something is the surefire way to increase desire for that very thing.
Something that's restricted makes us feel excluded. It also makes it seem more exciting\interesting, most of us are curious by nature.

We want what we can't have, until we get it. Then we don't want it anymore, once the lustre of the forbidden is removed. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
This is what I think will happen after the Next update. I think that Amy will tell Liz about the KISS and the sleeping nude. And Liz will laugh and say see I told you so. It won't be until later on that Amy catches the MC and Liz or Kat bumping uglies in which she'll either stay and watch or confront them and be told how long it's been going on and that they really love each other. Then Nana will find out around that time as well.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
This is what I think will happen after the Next update. I think that Amy will tell Liz about the KISS and the sleeping nude. And Liz will laugh and say see I told you so. It won't be until later on that Amy catches the MC and Liz or Kat bumping uglies in which she'll either stay and watch or confront them and be told how long it's been going on and that they really love each other. Then Nana will find out around that time as well.
Or the MC both with Liz & Cat at the same time.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes