Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
We should start a pool whether the page number will meet or exceed the year There's Sex With Nana Yet.
Now I kinda hope MoonBox just removes the "no" so a majority of the Trolls™ will be less likely to notice the change ...

Also, while I fundamentally disagree with the idea that Nana hasn't had any sexual interaction yet, if we manage to get over 1000 more pages before Nana learns what a spit-roast is, I will be impressed (regardless of the circumstances).

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Now I kinda hope MoonBox just removes the "no" so a majority of the Trolls™ will be less likely to notice the change ...

Also, while I fundamentally disagree with the idea that Nana hasn't had any sexual interaction yet, if we manage to get over 1000 more pages before Nana learns what a spit-roast is, I will be impressed (regardless of the circumstances).
Or use a strikethrough. :ROFLMAO:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
To be fair, the majority of those 13 pages is bullshit by the regulars, not trolls
I make it a rule to always bring a discussion point with me.

Here are some talkign points for y'all (couple I may have brought up already):

Thomas using a car washing sponge on his old gals:
screenshot0005.png

Thomas' rocking his abs through his suit:
screenshot0003.png

If any man needed two BARRELS of lube, its our boys Thomas and Zeus:
screenshot0006.png

Finally, Why so serious?
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I make it a rule to always bring a discussion point with me.

Here are some talkign points for y'all (couple I may have brought up already):

Thomas using a car washing sponge on his old gals:
View attachment 2895296
I just assume things like that are a result of the available assets being limited.

Thomas' rocking his abs through his suit:
View attachment 2895298
About time the guys in game are having their clothes vacuum sealed onto, not just the women. It's equality.

If any man needed two BARRELS of lube, its our boys Thomas and Zeus:
View attachment 2895302
That's obviously for when we get a little inflatable pool for our girls to wrestle in. First up Cat "versus" Shizuka

Because she's a freak, like us.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes