Grordan

Aug 16, 2020
It would be sooo funny if the game ends and the MC never fucked his granny. Every update "did it finally happen" and then "final update. No sex with nana. Not yet. Never!".
Would really make my day - no, my year!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It would be sooo funny if the game ends and the MC never fucked his granny. Every update "did it finally happen" and then "final update. No sex with nana. Not yet. Never!".
Would really make my day - no, my year!
Given that the dev has conclusively stated that it will happen at around the halfway mark, I suggest you will not get the satisfaction you envisage.
Better off looking for something else to take the place as highlight of your day\year.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Either way is terrible; but are we going to jail because we're horny, or is the jail we're going to horny?
Then is it Schrödinger's horny or Schrödinger's jail?
Both, since it's derived from Schrodinger it should be treated as a quantum superposition. Depending on the circumstances of how you measure it it'll be either be a jail for the horny, or a jail of the horny.
Reducing it down to classical mechanics for an easier explanation because it's a jail where all the horny people go, and none of the not horny people go, it fulfills its function as both a jail for horny people, and a horny jail. In classical physics terms it's Schrodinger's horny jail.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes