Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I have played this game before and I love everything about it. The only thing that I would say that would make it better is to get the sex scenes animated. I give this game a 10! A 10! A fucking 10!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I have played this game before and I love everything about it. The only thing that I would say that would make it better is to get the sex scenes animated. I give this game a 10! A 10! A fucking 10!
To use animation in the sex scenes the update wouldn't come every TWO weeks but every SIX weeks with a same size content update so we won't get animation on GH. If you want to see Moonbox's try at animation you can play GH: College Days.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
To use animation in the sex scenes the update wouldn't come every TWO weeks but every SIX weeks with a same size content update so we won't get animation on GH. If you want to see Moonbox's try at animation you can play GH: College Days.
I know it would take a while to do with animations. I don't mind if a game doesn't have animation as long as it still has a good story and what not like this game does. Everyone has their preferences. I was just saying what I think about the game is all

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes