Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Aiko isn't even a side character, she's a background character, an extra.

After .42 and likely .43 we'll probably never see her again.
I always figured she was just a few and done chick. But if Moon brought her back, there's always a reason. So, after this set is finished, I think we might see her again in the epilogue. Kind of like Abby.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I always figured she was just a few and done chick. But if Moon brought her back, there's always a reason. So, after this set is finished, I think we might see her again in the epilogue. Kind of like Abby.
At most we'll see her in passing just to show we got her pregnant, but I don't think we'll ever be actually interacting with her again

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
MC could visit her once again because of bad musscles. Wrong usage of a mussclecar can be THIS BAD!:)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
MC could visit her once again because of bad musscles. Wrong usage of a mussclecar can be THIS BAD!:)
Lots of things COULD happen, but they won't.

Until and unless she rejoins the harem tracker, I wouldn't hold my breath on getting much more content for her

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
At most we'll see her in passing just to show we got her pregnant, but I don't think we'll ever be actually interacting with her again
I'm still thinking she might be in the epilogue. She was never my favorite. Only worry I have is that Shauna has been cut. But it is what it is.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm still thinking she might be in the epilogue. She was never my favorite. Only worry I have is that Shauna has been cut. But it is what it is.
As I recall, Moon said something about seeing her walking down the street around the end of the game and that being that, but that was before the recent update with her in it, so who knows

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
As I recall, Moon said something about seeing her walking down the street around the end of the game and that being that, but that was before the recent update with her in it, so who knows
The best way I can think about this, is to consider them gone from the game. If and when they appear again is a BONUS. I do this because I have a permanent fight against anxiety, everything I can do to reduce it I will. I am also aware that I will never win that fight, doesn't matter, I'll fight while I can, 52 years and counting...

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The best way I can think about this, is to consider them gone from the game. If and when they appear again is a BONUS. I do this because I have a permanent fight against anxiety, everything I can do to reduce it I will. I am also aware that I will never win that fight, doesn't matter, I'll fight while I can, 52 years and counting...
Well yea, I agree. Like I said earlier, they're not even recurring characters, they're extras. I won't be surprised if we never see the again not even in .43

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Everyone is gonna be in the ending. That wasn't Aiko's planned scene, it was an impulse. She still has her planned scene to go, Shawna too.

My memory is ass but I'm 99% sure I never said that :LOL:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Aiko isn't even a side character, she's a background character, an extra.

After .42 and likely .43 we'll probably never see her again.
Having had to start the game from scratch again, I get why people expect more, she had several scenes and got pretty heavy with MC before part 2 happened.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Having had to start the game from scratch again, I get why people expect more, she had several scenes and got pretty heavy with MC before part 2 happened.
Why does everyone seem to think I'm against her getting more content? I'm not.

I stopped having any expectation of her getting much more content once she was removed from the harem tracker along with two others

Reactions: CircaAD

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah. Moon teased us really hard with Aiko. She was never a favorite, but, I still wanted her in the harem.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Why does everyone seem to think I'm against her getting more content? I'm not.

I stopped having any expectation of her getting much more content once she was removed from the harem tracker along with two others
I don't think your against it, I just thought it was strange how many folks were always jonesing, but having refreshed my memory I now am a bit more empathetic. I'd rather Elaine over Aiko personally, she also got a few scenes back then, but MoonBox giveth and MoonBox taketh away.

Reactions: CircaAD

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't think your against it, I just thought it was strange how many folks were always jonesing, but having refreshed my memory I now am a bit more empathetic. I'd rather Elaine over Aiko personally, she also got a few scenes back then, but MoonBox giveth and MoonBox taketh away.
Elaine, assuming I'm correct in thinking that's Amy's soon to be former boss, makes more sense to get more content than Aiko.

Reactions: Dark Silence
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes