kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Why would you assume that? MB has said several times that Nana's first sex scene will be about the halfway mark so there will be lots of time for several scenes with her.....
AHHH my bad then. I should have stated that I read something from a post that made me think that after Alison's scene, the game will be coming to a close soon after... NOT be at the half way point. :whistle:

ALSO I replayed through the parts again, and am I the only one that forgot about elaine? the singer lady? I was like who tf is this character?

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
No.

What is sad is to see someone come here and drop misinformation.

1- Sex with Allison will mark the halfway point of the game.
2- At version 57, we are on the day 112.
3- Without time jumps, this would mean we will have content for (at least) 112 more days.

So, pick up your box of "Alternate Facts" and go away.

View attachment 3804184
At least hear...in this case read? a brothers response before making me seem like the misinformation villain damn man. :cry:

I was basically the dude that got misinformed so I was like wait fr? Then again like I said in my above response I should have added the :geek: actually I hea....read this so and so, so is it true? I hope not.

EDIT: I hope I don't seem to be coming off as an asshole with this....if so eh fuck it, we all on here for.....the same devious :devilish: reasons at the end of the day.

Reactions: FatGiant

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Glad Nana and Amy still control their lust and not easy fall to mc monster dick and his charming. Please dont bother both of them, mc can fucked anyone in his sight but dont do this to his own grandma/aunt. Thx to the dev
My dick if it could talk, would hit you with a Samuel jackson response, and then proceed to slap you across that fucking air line runway forehead you got.

EDIT: MAN I FORGOT HOW TO DO THE IMAGE SHIT.... MF!!! I'LL BE BACK WITH THE IMAGE. images.jpg FUCKING GOT IT.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
AHHH my bad then. I should have stated that I read something from a post that made me think that after Alison's scene, the game will be coming to a close soon after... NOT be at the half way point. :whistle:

ALSO I replayed through the parts again, and am I the only one that forgot about elaine? the singer lady? I was like who tf is this character?
MB decided to remove her because he didn't end up liking her character.

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
MB decided to remove her because he didn't end up liking her character.
Really? I did think her character could have been executed way better than how it was done in part 1.

What did he not like about her character though? the way she acted or just the looks, or was it like how I thought? she didn't feel right on how her character introduction felt?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Really? I did think her character could have been executed way better than how it was done in part 1.

What did he not like about her character though? the way she acted or just the looks, or was it like how I thought? she didn't feel right on how her character introduction felt?
Your guess may be as good as any of us. At least here in the forum, MB didn't get into details, just that he didn't like her and made her go away. He may have been more detailed on the Discord, but I am not there... so, I don't know.

Peace :(

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes