May 5, 2022
My comment was more about the fact that any kids of Ophelia would have Piggy as a sister. With how that woman acts, the kid would develop ulcers rather quickly upon exposure to her.

dpx79

Mar 26, 2024
Whatever happened to shawna the girl from the intro?. Also agree that abby and kay from college days should appear in the story as main interests and i'm still hoping it will happen. Also would love to see what happened after brandi sold the car. Will the husband come after you for what happened with his wife and taking his car.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Whatever happened to shawna the girl from the intro?. Also agree that abby and kay from college days should appear in the story as main interests and i'm still hoping it will happen. Also would love to see what happened after brandi sold the car. Will the husband come after you for what happened with his wife and taking his car.
Like it was said many times, Shawna will return for one last scene eventually.

She was just an introduction to have an early sex scene.

Also, pretty sure they won't appear but we can always hope.

For Brandi, I'm pretty sure she divorced him. Not sure if he's alone and crying or maybe trying to go to "the sheep Motel". :BootyTime:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
For Brandi, we need to ask Jamila to ask her about it. They work together.

Shawna, she really made an impression, uh? Abby and Kay, let's hope MoonBox sees the light...

I don't know if you guys ever considered that, after we do the nasty with Allison, there's a LOT of game to play, MB will have to fill it with something... so keep giving him "good" ideas.

Peace :p

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
For Brandi, we need to ask Jamila to ask her about it. They work together.

Shawna, she really made an impression, uh? Abby and Kay, let's hope MoonBox sees the light...

I don't know if you guys ever considered that, after we do the nasty with Allison, there's a LOT of game to play, MB will have to fill it with something... so keep giving him "good" ideas.

Peace :p
Pretty sure MoonBox will have no problem to fill all of them tho.:sneaky:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Legend as it that shawna is still on the plane flying through the air getting fuck by other guys.

i do wonder how this game bigger than all the other games of this kind i have

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
Am I missing something, why are so many of you being weird and harsh over any child Ophelia will have?
acyually that looks like gilf-shaming... shame on you!))) Ophelia is definitely sweet and beautiful notwithstanding her age and her child should be nice. look at the piglet)

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes