PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi guys, so far I've played to the end of part 2 and I'm not sure I'll play the rest, I'm just not engaging with the story, so far it's just too easy... I crave more challenge, more drama/tension and more illusion of choice to draw me in + the size is daunting (I'd have to juggle/delete stuff to download the remaining two parts)

But I have to say I'm really impressed with the sheer volume of content in each of these parts and the fact that the Milf's & Gilf's actually look age appropriate (I'm so tired of games presenting matriarchal characters that look barely out of their teens). I particularly love Minnie, IMO she's the perfect little short stack (I've never seen that model before either), I do like other girls in this ensemble but she is heads and shoulders above them (no pun intended) and there are story elements I was enjoying but as I said at the start the size is daunting. Can anyone (without too many spoilers) give me a sense of how much Minnie content in is the next two parts, how much Dom content? (MC Dom) and if more "drama"develops.
Hi man, nice to see you here ;)
Like Satou Pendragon said. This game is mostly about good feelings. The biggest drama is when the MC buys new clothes. A strictly linear story. Possibly the biggest cadence of content on this site.
Minnie have some content, but she is side character and they havent much content. Her granddaughter have more content than her.
About Dom content, there is one girl wich is you mistress ( in some soft way) and another girl wich is your sub. They are really big and are best friends.
No real BDSM here. Nor dom and sub. Just such a rant. MC is a really nice guy, so it wouldn't suit me.

A note especially for you. The MC's name is Miller, unfortunately there's no Mrs. Miller here - The closest person to that is his aunt, who for me is one of the best characters in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Stil996

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
If Kayla does reappear again later on, that might be a possibility between her, Polly and the protagonist (and he might end up leaving in them a little something). Moon has the ultimate decision about it though.
or kayla could bring something

i don't see kayla and polly meshing that quickly or at all

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi man, nice to see you here ;)
Like Satou Pendragon said. This game is mostly about good feelings. The biggest drama is when the MC buys new clothes. A strictly linear story. Possibly the biggest cadence of content on this site.
Minnie have some content, but she is side character and they havent much content. Her granddaughter have more content than her.
About Dom content, there is one girl wich is you mistress ( in some soft way) and another girl wich is your sub. They are really big and are best friends.
No real BDSM here. Nor dom and sub. Just such a rant. MC is a really nice guy, so it wouldn't suit me.

A note especially for you. The MC's name is Miller, unfortunately there's no Mrs. Miller here - The closest person to that is his aunt, who for me is one of the best characters in the game.
"The biggest drama is when the MC buys new clothes"??? is that sarcasm or a hint at a spicy shopping scene? is it better than fucking a woman on a plane while her husband is dozing infront of you? (I loved that scene... Karen was it?). I also loved the scenes where the MC Doms the middle age woman at the behest of her mother (I can't remember their names), but as you, Satou Pendragon and Aioto say, these moments seem too few and far between to sustain my cravings. I hope maybe when this Dev has completed this VN to his satisfaction he might revisit it to work in a darker, corruption route, there are enough seeds in there that I think he'd do a good job of it. Also Minnie... Minnie needs her own spin off game!!! (I'm so depressed to hear that she is just a disposable side character!! :cry:, I want her as my sex slave/waifu!! :D (if anyone knows any other games that use that model please pm them to me).

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
"The biggest drama is when the MC buys new clothes"??? is that sarcasm or a hint at a spicy shopping scene? is it better than fucking a woman on a plane while her husband is dozing infront of you? (I loved that scene... Karen was it?). I also loved the scenes where the MC Doms the middle age woman at the behest of her mother (I can't remember their names), but as you, Satou Pendragon and Aioto say, these moments seem too few and far between to sustain my cravings. I hope maybe when this Dev has completed this VN to his satisfaction he might revisit it to work in a darker, corruption route, there are enough seeds in there that I think he'd do a good job of it. Also Minnie... Minnie needs her own spin off game!!! (I'm so depressed to hear that she is just a disposable side character!! :cry:, I want her as my sex slave/waifu!! :D (if anyone knows any other games that use that model please pm them to me).
About clothes it was only joke. There isn any drama in game. But (you now probably know that) girl from cloth shop, Betty, is one of MC's girlfriends.
Karen scenes are great, I not much like her model, but I love her scenes.
The re-education girl is Annabelle, her mother is Ophelia.
I love Minnie to, her model is something unique.

If you focus on the fact that the main ones are only the girls in the family (the ones on the banner of this thread), in the end all the side LI will be just a nice bonus.

And like Aioto said there are several girls that we can say are subs. But no whips or handcuffs or anything. Dom is just Sandra, though also quite nice. PLUS there are a few cuckold scenes... and all those jerks deserve it.

Reactions: Stil996
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes