blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
Just start over and hold the skip button, I've had to do it like 2 times in the last month cause of phone woes. It takes like maybe 20 min, hit skip do things select choice hit skip do other things etc.
For anyone that doesn't wanna spend forever on a restart: If you right click the Skip button (dunno what it would be on Android) you get a prompt asking if you want to skip to the next choice. Saves a lot of time if you want to change a single choice.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
For anyone that doesn't wanna spend forever on a restart: If you right click the Skip button (dunno what it would be on Android) you get a prompt asking if you want to skip to the next choice. Saves a lot of time if you want to change a single choice.
Just pressing "tab" does the same thing........

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
Just pressing "tab" does the same thing........
No, right clicking on Skip give you a prompt asking if you want to instantly jump ahead to the next player choice (either writing or clicking prompt). Like this:
1704633351890.png

Pressing Tab or left clicking the Skip button will initiate Skip mode, in which you still have to sit there and see the text quickly scrolling.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
No, right clicking on Skip give you a prompt asking if you want to instantly jump ahead to the next player choice (either writing or clicking prompt). Like this:
View attachment 3240697

Pressing Tab or left clicking the Skip button will initiate Skip mode, in which you still have to sit there and see the text quickly scrolling.
I've seen that prompt on android but not sure how I triggered it the few times I have.

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
Didn't know this yet, thank you. Will be helpful for other games as well.
Just ignore the other posts of people who spend thousands of hours on this site per year and expect that everyone knows what they had to learn at one point too.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 3240697

Did not know that, nice!

In all fairness though, using Tab takes like less than a second between choices. But a day when we learn something new is never wasted!

Reactions: Elhemeer

Fis

Sep 6, 2018
i only played part one and i need to grandma i better smash in part 3 lol but amazing so far im going get into part 2

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
hey, heard from some other thread that this game has a lot of kissing scenes - Male female not just lesbian ones - is that true?

also is it animated kissing or still renders of kissing

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
You said the "A" word here... buckle up, brother.

all renders. I guess there is some. Never noticed. Much of the game is, "sweet" so there is some gentle kissing. (lots of pee, if you're into that, though.)
Too much drinking games on this side in last days :HideThePain:

hey, heard from some other thread that this game has a lot of kissing scenes - Male female not just lesbian ones - is that true?

also is it animated kissing or still renders of kissing
This game is primary about love. There is a lot of hugging, caress and cuddling. There is kissing to.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes