snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I don't see taste as bein racist. It's just how we represent/state it. Most people know I don't like the Asian models in any game. But, Moon has done somethin to the ones in this game, especially lil Shizi, that made me fall in love with them. No other dev has done that for me.
I have to agree that this is the only game where the asian models actually look asian and are very attractive.

The main issuse with 3D daz games is doing anything other than white character models is very hard and can be limiting due to available assets. Different skins tones can be completely lost if the lighting in a scene isnt perfect.

Last edited:

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
The banner on top of this page. Those 7.
And to expand on that little tidbit of information, the 7 in question are (going from left to right):

1. Jamila, your sort of adoptive mother (though she and the MC just act as if she's his real mom in so many ways)
  2. Amelia, your crazy hot yet weirdly "unsexual" aunt
  3. Allison, your grandma, and there is (still) no sex with her yet!
  4. Elizabeth, a.k.a Liz, your other hot aunt who's actually crazy sexual
  5. Catherine, a.k.a Cat, a.k.a Kitty, your cousin and future baby mama
  6. Shizuka, the snuggle bug! She's also your maid, but mostly she's your snuggle bug
  7. Asami, Shizuka's mom and your snuggle bunny. Oh, and she's also your maid, but mainly your snuggle bunny
And that's the lot of them! Or at least those particular 7. There's literally over 20 other ladies of varying ages, ethnicities, body types and other kinds of flavours to fuck and impregnate as well.

-Mal

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Lily? the one that Mc worked for her for a short time? or Elaine Amy's boss
Lily? You mean lawyer? Petunias sister or what? This girl is kinky machine. I love this one. It's great that the M7s are starting to behave like her.
that is called Hornyness induced amensia..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: or (HIA) if you like acronyms...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Shit. It sounds much worse when it has a name.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes