txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Yea, turns out I was thinking of a different nurse in a very similar game who has a hairy pussy, and so I got really annoyed at all all the hate I thought she was getting.

I have no idea who you lot are actually talking about in this game, so.. .Oops
The nurse with the hairy tiddies when you go to the hospital because Jamila broke her limbs.

• Wow
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The nurse with the hairy tiddies when you go to the hospital because Jamila broke her limbs.
I of course remember Jamila breaking nearly her entire body, but I have no memory of this nurse at all, can't say I feel bad about it though

Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I of course remember Jamila breaking nearly her entire body, but I have no memory of this nurse at all, can't say I feel bad about it though
I'm so glad you have no memory of her. It's the nurse who try to have sex with you if you want the discharge papers but MC tell her about all the cameras in the hall and witnesses. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm so glad you have no memory of her. It's the nurse who try to have sex with you if you want the discharge papers but MC tell her about all the cameras in the hall and witnesses. :ROFLMAO:
That sounds vaguely familiar, and I do kinda remember that we had to "escape" the hospital

Reactions: txe320

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Maybe, maybe not.

Maybe after.

Maybe a threesome with Nana and Great-Nana.

Maybe he'll fuck some random Belgians girls while going shopping for chocolate.

Lot of possibilites (or possible titties).
....maybe he'll fuck random girls.....really? that'll happen for sure
then they come home and Amy finally gives up on not try to fuck him and does it for double the time he did his mother

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Maybe, maybe not.

Maybe after.

Maybe a threesome with Nana and Great-Nana.

Maybe he'll fuck some random Belgians girls while going shopping for chocolate.

Lot of possibilites (or possible titties).
Great-nana says to her daughter (nana) when she saw Thomas next to her: “Wow, have you really found a young stallion at your age?” :coffee::sneaky: :HideThePain:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes