Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
i think he is talking about the first one as mc is a student and he is confused....i dunno maybe he was drunk and he just rate her and not in the short story?
that's the only reasonable conclusion. otherwise we'll have to diagnose incurable dumbness and send the patient to infirmary

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You know, I wonder if the calcification of the Belgium / Little Belgium trip is in any way in response to the madness that ensued from the Paris trip.

Like if it's explicitly not actually Belgium , people can't go (as) crazy about any inaccuracies in Moons representation of it. Though I can't imagine many of us being as passingly familiar with Belgium as we are with Paris. Like I've never been to either, but Paris is in a lot of media unlike Belgium, not counting references to their chocolate

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
You know, I wonder if the calcification of the Belgium / Little Belgium trip is in any way in response to the madness that ensued from the Paris trip.

Like if it's explicitly not actually Belgium , people can't go (as) crazy about any inaccuracies in Moons representation of it. Though I can't imagine many of us being as passingly familiar with Belgium as we are with Paris. Like I've never been to either, but Paris is in a lot of media unlike Belgium, not counting references to their chocolate
I spent a weekend in Belgium in 1982. I was shit faced drunk the whole weekend. It was pub crawl, that's about all I can remember, that and girlfriend was pissed I was so drunk the whole weekend and I had the drunk dick all weekend.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I spent a weekend in Belgium in 1982. I was shit faced drunk the whole weekend. It was pub crawl, that's about all I can remember, that and girlfriend was pissed I was so drunk the whole weekend and I had the drunk dick all weekend.:ROFLMAO:
something related to football?bcs the only drunken ppl in a pun in 82"where those england chaps [called hollies], and after what happedn in belgium in that final cup in 84' i think pretty much italians and england were banned from all over europe big games......good to know you are put of those bad habits.....:devilish::cool:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
something related to football?bcs the only drunken ppl in a pun in 82"where those england chaps [called hollies], and after what happedn in belgium in that final cup in 84' i think pretty much italians and england were banned from all over europe big games......good to know you are put of those bad habits.....:devilish::cool:
Nahhh was stationed in the UK. Once a year for visa renewal all non military spouses had to go out of the UK for 48 hours. So I went with a buddy, his wife and my girlfriend. Women have it easy they can fuck while drunk, us men not so well.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

It's simple, you just have to make proper mountains, fields of tulips, and you can't even mention the fries nor the chocolate. Ant it will be pretty same like Paris trip.

By the way, Belgium is talked about almost every day in the European media. So at least about Brussels.

Last edited:

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
was Paris in 1995 for a weekend also with a girlfriend, was pretty young and kept happy both myself and her))) now i wouldn't even go there

Regmeister

Jul 23, 2017
Does anyone know what happened to v0.54's scenes in the gallery? Seems that in v0.55 they disappeared. Will they be restored in the v0.56?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Does anyone know what happened to v0.54's scenes in the gallery? Seems that in v0.55 they disappeared. Will they be restored in the v0.56?
Hmm ... I seem to have 5 galleries, which should be all of them for the two updates ... if I'm missing any I don't remember it.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes