Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You do understand that the "Right to an opinion" is not EXCLUSIVE to you? Everyone else also has the same right, even to have an opinion on the opinion of others. You do understand that, don't you? You do know that "Freedom of Expression" doesn't mean "Freedom of Consequences", right?
I mean, you basically told him he gets to choose what consequences he gets, so in a way ...
:sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
+2
And not only Veena, there's a bunch of other characters we haven't seen for a while, but considering they're all side characters, its understandable why we haven't seen them...
i mean i get it that she's a side character, but what was the point of establishing such a "special" relationship with her? it looked like it was a prequel for something more substantial. and don't forget that we have another preggo - the arrogant pet whose hubby mc cucked on the plane (when flying to france if i remember correctly). it is either a habbit of creating dead-end relationships for moonbox (which i hope he doesn't have) or we are really here in for 8 to 10 seasons of this splendour:love::love::love:

Reactions: SpatulaPie

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i mean i get it that she's a side character, but what was the point of establishing such a "special" relationship with her? it looked like it was a prequel for something more substantial. and don't forget that we have another preggo - the arrogant pet whose hubby mc cucked on the plane (when flying to france if i remember correctly). it is either a habbit of creating dead-end relationships for moonbox (which i hope he doesn't have) or we are really here in for 8 to 10 seasons of this splendour:love::love::love:
Well, given we're not at the half way point yet, we're going to get at least 7 Parts, so you're not too far off with your "8 to 10 seasons"

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SpatulaPie

Teabagger666

Aug 23, 2016
Where is the save files location for android? I think ive fked up installing the wrong part and i cannot load my save now

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I'm sorry Moon but shouldn't those have banana's on them????
:ROFLMAO: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
This texture seems more appropriate :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When does he fuck amalie View attachment 3707606
Dude, how big is your phone? :LOL:

They might seem more important cause they were impregnated early but that's not really something to go on. Pretty much everyone will be pregnant at one point. Definitely not 10 seasons but we've still got a long way to go

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
This texture seems more appropriate :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dude, how big is your phone? :LOL:

They might seem more important cause they were impregnated early but that's not really something to go on. Pretty much everyone will be pregnant at one point. Definitely not 10 seasons but we've still got a long way to go
i dont know i can do like 20 more season of this,you can bring a greagreatgreat nana at that point and i will never be dissapointed,with your choices,....i miss some of the strters girls ,even if is just for a quickie.....

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Could write Brandi back in, where Priya gives you a call to come down to either her clinic or police station, where MC sees
Brandi is pregnant, was assulted (blackeye/etc.), where they explain to MC she is scared for the baby, cause husband beat her up and threatened to harm her and/or the baby. Could learn now or later, that the baby is yours, but regardless if it was or not, MC insists on taking Brandi in. IF you paid with sex when you first met her and creampied her, that is.

And since MC has super swimmers/long life sperm or whatever his condition(s), precum has a good chance of causing pregnancies as well. So even characters we had vaginal sex with, but not creampied, could STILL get prego.

edit: I forgot Brandi is friend of Jamila, so she could contact you through that way, as well.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Could write Brandi back in, where Priya gives you a call to come down to either her clinic or police station, where MC sees
Brandi is pregnant, was assulted (blackeye/etc.), where they explain to MC she is scared for the baby, cause husband beat her up and threatened to harm her and/or the baby. Could learn now or later, that the baby is yours, but regardless if it was or not, MC insists on taking Brandi in. IF you paid with sex when you first met her and creampied her, that is.

And since MC has super swimmers/long life sperm or whatever his condition(s), precum has a good chance of causing pregnancies as well. So even characters we had vaginal sex with, but not creampied, could STILL get prego.
WHAT?!

Why Moonbox would do that? It's totally not in character of what he does. I mean, even with Natalia, he never showed something like that, it was only said but at least it serves a purpose in the game. Not in that case tho.

Brandi is probably only a one-shot deal, never to be seen again OR to be seen one last time. Also, looks like Brandi's soon to be divorced, so, another reason I don't see that happening.

It would be one of the weirdest and worst things to do to bring back Brandi.

I still hope we'll see Brandi one last time. Maybe she joined the Church of El Pene Del Diablo? :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
On a related note, and while this isn't needed at the moment, I was feeling inspired.

View attachment 3708366

So feel free save and use it later, I know i will.
I've this one as well, in case that boomerang question is asked. Again. For the umpteenth time (only God knows how many times that's been done):
download.jpg
It really wouldn't hurt to some "users" read a bit through the thread or something like that.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes