Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yes that is correct. Any attempt to cease her femdom route ends any further interactions with her.
I guess that's why, at least so far, she's the only one I haven't gotten with, I noped out of that initial scene, it's not for me :ROFLMAO:
But I may reconsider, if that's the only time she'll try to dom MC, ever :unsure:

Reactions: MrBenny

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I guess that's why, at least so far, she's the only one I haven't gotten with, I noped out of that initial scene, it's not for me :ROFLMAO:
But I may reconsider, if that's the only time she'll try to dom MC, ever :unsure:
Every encounter with her will be femdom from what I have heard. There will be / has been an option to dom her but that will cease her route any further.

Femdom is not my cup of tea either, but in my opinion it is not too bad with her from the two encounters I have had.

Reactions: MoonBox

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Idk if you've actually seen the scene or not but I'd go back for it if not, at least to just check it out. It's not really your usual femdom, it's more some super affectionate mommydom. She just jerks the MC off while whispering sweet nothings into his ear. I'm not into femdom whatsoever but I'd totally let that amazon spoil and take care of me like that.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Huh. 3 days earlier than you had estimated. You really are getting the hang of this. =)
That new rig makes a hell of a difference :D

Uh...why? You already know it's going to be released here in like 12 days? Let the dev make a bit of money first, lol.
Appreciate the thought but I don't think it makes much of a difference. People that don't wanna pay for the game won't pay for it and the people that do will pay for it even if they can get it for free.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020

Appreciate the thought but I don't think it makes much of a difference. People that don't wanna pay for the game won't pay for it and the people that do will pay for it even if they can get it for free.
sad but true. I support tons of games and Ill get the update here before it hits my tier of support...its the nature of the beast

• Red Heart

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Everyone says hes a man whore but think about it... The only ppl hes actually slept with the one offs except for Tayna. And shes preggers already. Alll the other main LIs are masterbation or oral only. I find the combo of slow burn and one offs interesting.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020

Honestly, been feeling a little bad for playing for so long without supporting but a giant electric bill and a rushed move came in the way :rolleyes: Joined your Patreon today, though! Grandma's House is one of the VNs i'll gladly support, it's wonderful so far :love:

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Everyone says hes a man whore but think about it... The only ppl hes actually slept with the one offs except for Tayna. And shes preggers already. Alll the other main LIs are masterbation or oral only. I find the combo of slow burn and one offs interesting.
If you choose to impregnate Paveena, she calls the MC husband and says her wedding vows to him, so I wouldn't call that a one-off.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes