MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
This is the Italian translation of:
Grandma's House [v0.18]

*****************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD ITALIAN
Thanks Daniele, added to OP

Moonbox, the choices are not all that clear in this VN.

So, after a day of Tommy Boy lying in bed, I figured I had missed some content. I got the walkthrough mod.

HOLY SHIT, i had missed so much! I thought i had opted-IN to everything, but some choices throw you down pathes not so obvious from the wording. If this is by-design, it is an... interesting... design choice.

I will add this to my list of criticisms for this game (albeit minor; I love this story)

My issues:
-Unclear choices.
-Tommy's neck hair line (I'll never let this go, but I totally should. Its not keeping him from any pussy, sooo...)
-The garage with half roof, grass floor, car parked sideways, and blends into the living room. (This bugs me more than it should ;)
Which choices? I know the Fiona one confused some people but otherwise they seem pretty clear.
MC getting a haircut soon ;)
I have no idea what you're talking about, they don't have a garage :LOL:

Genuine question, does Betty get slimmer somewhere down the road? Not that she has to; I absolutely appreciate that not every girl has to be according to my tastes (I already turned down the cop because I'm not into femdom and Nana's elderly darkskinned friend you meet early on because she wasn't at all attractive to me), I absolutely get it. I just would hate to turn her down now and then she gets slimmer somewhere down the road, I've already played a few games that do that.
Nah she won't get slimmer but she'll get bigger when you impregnate her

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Preview time (Spoilery if you haven't played v19)

I know we're in Europe but the speedo might be a bad idea...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Date night, round 2

Room service!

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Which choices? I know the Fiona one confused some people but otherwise they seem pretty clear.
MC getting a haircut soon ;)
I have no idea what you're talking about, they don't have a garage :LOL:
For example, the first chic, with blut hair. You say you like her hair and she smiles and things end. You say you like her tats, she gets offended, then it leads to some fun PP! Not sure how anyone knows which of those options lead to the goods, contextually. Anther one was how turning the tables on the femdom end that route. If I remember more, I will share :)

I went to check the garage thing... its the side yard. fuck me. still not that clear, but I will not try to defend my position. The gate threw me off. Still, how did he maneuver that thing into that spot? I guess the same way he takes off his pants: teleportation magic. This one's on me ;)

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
For example, the first chic, with blut hair. You say you like her hair and she smiles and things end. You say you like her tats, she gets offended, then it leads to some fun PP! Not sure how anyone knows which of those options lead to the goods, contextually. Anther one was how turning the tables on the femdom end that route. If I remember more, I will share :)

I went to check the garage thing... its the side yard. fuck me. still not that clear, but I will not try to defend my position. The gate threw me off. Still, how did he maneuver that thing into that spot? I guess the same way he takes off his pants: teleportation magic. This one's on me ;)
I know I said it's always obvious, but I feel I should mention and should have mentioned before, I always save at a decision to be made in all games. So if I don't like the outcome in can zip back and fix it. Saves sooo much time.

Reactions: JaxonTrying

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
how far along with the grandma are we? Haven't played in a while, it sttill says no sex with her yet sadly. But what about a handjob? blowjob? thighjob? a job of some sort?

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I figured that was what you meant :) But I honestly think it wont be to long until we get some lewdness with Nana, especially in real life time considering how often MB updates.
So do I, I was just joking about the endless "when can we fuck Nana" meme that has invaded this game's thread since the very beginning

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Look how long it took to get v.18. You will get 0.19 on Christmas. Of course, I could be wrong. There is no rule here. Sometimes its a week sometimes 3 days
it is really funny you say this, I was still on ver 0.16, then out of nowhere ver 0.17 came out and then a week or two later I noticed ver 0.18 arrived. I don't think there was that much time between 0.16 - 0.18?

Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes