HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
am i a crazy i just see .18
As Bob said, the 0.19 public is released today and the reason 0.20 is already out is because MB wanted 0.21 out before christmas (for reasons yet to be seen :) ) so he sped up these latest releases.

You know, I have to say, I really like how this thread, and most threads to be fair, only discuss the public releases. People are playing .19 and .20, but there's not a whisper of what happens in them on here. It's nice.
Oh the things I could tell you.........

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You know, I have to say, I really like how this thread, and most threads to be fair, only discuss the public releases. People are playing .19 and .20, but there's not a whisper of what happens in them on here. It's nice.
Oh the things I could tell you.........
Yeah left quite a few threads because they became unbearable o_O

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Do we need to re-download the incest patch if we already installed it in .18 and are only updating to .19?

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
i still need to download and see this novel for the first time, but, one thing i can say/respect, holly damn, fastest chapter att income i saw so far, like 1 per month? 15 day? daaamn, nice one dev

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

StayAngry

Apr 14, 2021
Do we need to re-download the incest patch if we already installed it in .18 and are only updating to .19?
It depends. If you overwrite the existing files in your Grandma's House directory with the files from the update patch, the rels.rpy file for the IC version will be overwritten with the rels.rpy file for the Patreon version. The patreon version is the non IC version, so that means you'll have to re-download and re-install the IC patch.

Reactions: MoonBox
Jul 25, 2022
I know that the focus of this game is on mc's grandmother, but I would like to know if future updates could include m/s incest too?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CAGE NANA

GrandmasHouseP2-0.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
How do I get from 17 to 19? I can only see historic files up to 16 and patched from 18. 17 seems to be stranded?
If you don't have 0.17 just download "part 2" it contains the releases from 0.17 and onward

Hey just asking when that dev remove that statement :

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET
I'm gonna guess the update after we've had sex with Nana......

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes