jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Never, I need 3 days just to test and fix stuff. Updates would be 5 minutes :LOL:

I messed up the timing so the Christmas dinner was gonna end up in the Jan 1st update so I'm working overtime to get it out before Christmas. Should be the 22 but it's the longest update yet so it might be closer to Christmas.
Still got like 1200 renders to do :ROFLMAO:
1,200 renders jesus man do you ever sleep?

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
I don't mind but is the Dev waiting for us to grow old enough to match nana or are they waiting for us to wear ourselves out with every other female in the entire City before we actually get somewhere with our beloved Nana.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I don't mind but is the Dev waiting for us to grow old enough to match nana or are they waiting for us to wear ourselves out with every other female in the entire City before we actually get somewhere with our beloved Nana.
you gotta save the best for last next is Amelia in the next update. maybe elaine again.

• Love
Reactions: CircaAD

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Going back to the discussion earlier today, this conversation with Betty does seem like it would be more than "dating" but less than "girlfriend."
Python:
mc "I do like you and I would want to date you."
mc "But there's something you should know, I have a few girlfriends."
mc "I'm not the monogamous type.{w} At all."
mc "So if we're together, you would have to be alright with me seeing other women."
bty "That's fine."
mc "..."
mc "Not that I'm complaining but...{w} That's it? I was expecting more of a reaction."
bty "*Laughs* I work seventy hours a week, I don't exactly have time for a traditional relationship."
bty "This seems like a good thing for both of us."
bty "We can hang out and have some fun when we have the time."
bty "And when I'm busy at work, I don't have to worry about you either being lonely or stepping out on me."
bty "So yeah, I'm fine with you seeing other women, as long as you're honest with me."
Do not EVER refer to your pregnant wifes "fast walk" as a "turbo waddle". I am NOT a smart man.........
Username checks out:
1670884279039.png

Leftoska

May 31, 2020
I know this was probably asked many times but does anyone know why it wont allow me to load up my "part 1" save to part2 it just doesnt appear in the part 2

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Another nice update. But what happened to Karen's hair? It changed color a couple of times lol
I think it was from the NTR, it will make the wifes hair change colors and give her mindblowing orgasms. were gona have to add that tag now right?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Dating : You take a girl out, she expects you to pay for everything. Your chances of fucking her at the end of the night are probably 50/50, going up or down depending on how the date goes.

Girlfriend : There's more feminine hygiene shit in your bathroom than your own stuff, and she has a toothbrush at your place. Very good chance of her taking over at least one of your dresser drawers. She routinely stays over and shoves her freezing fucking cold feet against your lower back when you're in bed. Your chances of fucking her at the end of a night without going out are probably 80/20 at the start of the "girlfriend" part of the relationship, which steadily decreases over time. She will eventually stop caring about not farting in front of you and won't blame it on the dog anymore.
I see you've met at least one of my ex-girlfriends...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I tried saving on multiple slides of the "save here" and none of them worked thats why i decided to write since i dont usually do that unless needed in some way
1- There are two "Save Here" slides. Choose the second one, and save there, not before.
2- Part 2 MUST be installed in a separate folder. Not ever over part 1.
3- Start Part 2, choose Load. The save from Part 1 with the Save Here Slide is the one to choose.
4- If something goes wrong, you can rebuild your save, by choosing Start and answering a bunch of questions related to the paths you chose in Part 1. It's tedious, but works. If you don't remember who is who, in Part 2 you have a full roster of everyone to refresh your memory.

Good luck, hope it helps.

Peace :)

Reactions: MoonBox

Leftoska

May 31, 2020
1- There are two "Save Here" slides. Choose the second one, and save there, not before.
2- Part 2 MUST be installed in a separate folder. Not ever over part 1.
3- Start Part 2, choose Load. The save from Part 1 with the Save Here Slide is the one to choose.
4- If something goes wrong, you can rebuild your save, by choosing Start and answering a bunch of questions related to the paths you chose in Part 1. It's tedious, but works. If you don't remember who is who, in Part 2 you have a full roster of everyone to refresh your memory.

Good luck, hope it helps.

Peace :)
Thanks alot it worked. Didnt know about them needing to be in a different folder.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes