Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Damn, what a wonderful day that was. Had me some fun on the plane (yeah she's preggo, lol), finally got some more Amelia content which some of us have been waiting a LONG time for (thanks Moon!!). And the biggest surprise I think was at the end of the update. Minnie finally made another appearance. Definitely wasn't expecting to see her again in France of all places.
As for Amy, her issues with men wasn't really a surprise as I kinda already figured it was something along those lines. Now our favorite MC can finally help to settle her issues (after a whole lot more updates I figure).
Thanks for a fun ride Moon, and see you again around Christmas I guess.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Loved the new update, very heartfelt and very funny. Really hot sex scenes too.

I do have one tiny petty complaint though

I HATE seeing ass to mouth, and or, ass to pussy. It's just disgusting and a foolproof way of giving someone an infection. Yea I get it's to show how submissive she is we can do anything we want to her. I don't know about the others, but I don't like the idea of giving people infections just to prove a point. And yea I know this game isn't super realistic, and there won't be any negative ramifications, but still, I'd rather be able to avoid it. Did love making Karen pregnant though, so that was great.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
MoonBox that second half of Karen scene on the plane, it's pure "chef's kiss" moment, especially that ending :love:. Damn well went to top three of the scenes in this game for me. Also nice to see more content with Amelia and Minnie, 5/5 update. (y)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I HATE seeing ass to mouth, and or, ass to pussy. It's just disgusting and a foolproof way of giving someone an infection. Yea I get it's to show how submissive she is we can do anything we want to her. I don't know about the others, but I don't like the idea of giving people infections just to prove a point. And yea I know this game isn't super realistic, and there won't be any negative ramifications, but still, I'd rather be able to avoid it. Did love making Karen pregnant though, so that was great.
There's chance for that, but it's not foolproof.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes