Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Did read it but figured to ask those that had played it and to make sure there was new content. not just corrections. Just to say I find it funny that you will reply with a comment that you knew was snarky instead of just saying there was actual new content.
Well how can this
-Days 62 and 63 (1600 lines and 560 renders)
be any clearer? Like what? How can you possible think its only "corrections"? 1600 lines of correction and 560 renders corrected? Like what was your thought process?

The changelog is practically useless, so maybe try not being a dick. Literally gives no useful information
How is the changelog useless, in context of what that person asked? WHAT???

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Wait, am I missing something or do we just not get to see the sex with Lily?
Why you trying to skip over office sex with best side girl?

Also the guy complaining about the change log is being silly.
But I think he was looking for something like:
"-Days 62 and 63 (1600 lines and 560 renders) Sex scenes with: Lily, Polly, Shizuka, Nanna. Optional GS scene."
So he can know if a scene he's been waiting for is in this update.

Still, not a good way to ask for a change, No one ever got anything by being antagonistic.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
To quote a wise man :
" Everything is better, if you are naked ! "
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh ! and I loved Priiya in the morning, :ROFLMAO: :devilish: :ROFLMAO: " should do something nice to him"
She oils his penis .......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish: and the Boxer situation that was hammer hard ! Loved this update ! Kudos MoonBox
P.D.: didi you really adjust Asamis "Iris" 0.04 ??? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and Ruffuss

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Well how can this be any clearer? Like what? How can you possible think its only "corrections"? 1600 lines of correction and 560 renders corrected? Like what was your thought process?

How is the changelog useless, in context of what that person asked? WHAT???
Well because I was and am tired.. I just off work and skimmed thru it and saw it all but guess my brain just saw the typo corrections. Give a working man a break sheesh

Btw I am very happy with more Priya time. thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox and Bob69
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes