WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My bad... "At least three."

I will always give love to any wrasslin content. I miss Tye Dillinger. Shawn Spears persona just doesnt do it for me like ol Perfect 10 did.

ps- his wife is so crazy hot (they just had a baby, to keep this, "on topic."). yummy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Oh I agree! I love the scenes we've had with her! But he was asking specifically about sex scenes :) Amy and Jamila are the 2 mains that hasn't really started looking at MC in any romantic/sexual way yet.....
Not entirely sure Jamila still fits in that category ...

(and no, I don't know what's in the new release)

Reactions: CircaAD

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
or Amy. She literally squirted in Tommy's face... Or was that just my dream?

I would throw it all away for Aunt Amy.
Funny enough, that scene is the reason I think she still hasn't mentally crossed over into "maybe" ... if she was already there, I don't think she could still be so casual with him, especially when they were alone. HE doesn't consciously make her horny yet, and even with all the action she knows he's getting she doesn't think of him that way.

Jamila, even if she doesn't have any conscious feelings of a romantic nature towards the MC, I do think he's pushed enough that she's at least realizing that such a thing isn't out of the realm of possibilities.

Reactions: Dipper Pines

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Elhemeer & HornyyPussy , I find it strange, how perceptions differ, regarding the Aunt Amy situation, I think, she had always a crush on MC, she just denyed it for herself, and seeing how the other girls are over him, she tries to pack these feelings away, she is much more sensible than her sister, she uses her complicity as a kind of valve somehow, hoping when she "friendzones" him she is safe from her feelings, after the Tete a tete in Paris, she has a bigger inner conflict,
Jamilla is more feet on earth she acts more inconsious, I have the impression she did not evalute her feelings, she is in for a wake up (similar to Nana, she doesn't see the other girls as a competitors, more the women her age Nana, Ofelia, Mabel Iris corrected Asuka) she allows herself to get closer after she sees how the oters do.
That is what I see or percive at least.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
newest review needs to say what they really feel....
You mean ? I guess he did, but there are some things they sounded a bit strange, to me like
for literally no reason at all, another side character is in Paris and it's not explained in the slightest; MC and Aunt get arrested then just leave?...that's not how the law works my dude
The Aunt works for a superstar (sidecharacter) which is on a concert tour the reason because he flew to paris,
Minie (the other side character and the one which bailed them out (so far it is not how the law works dude) is atending a History congress/congregation iIrc )
but well my reading compresion sometimes is not the best.
Now about please end this: (we are already in chapter 2 so yeah your his pain will be over soon)

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You mean ? I guess he did, but there are some things they sounded a bit strange, to me like

The Aunt works for a superstar (sidecharacter) which is on a concert tour the reason because he flew to paris,
Minie (the other side character and the one which bailed them out (so far it is not how the law works dude) is atending a History congress/congregation iIrc )
but well my reading compresion sometimes is not the best.
Now about please end this: (we are already in chapter 2 so yeah your pain will be over soon)
It's too bad we can't report reviews for "Dumbfuck reviewer doesn't know fuck all". It'd really improve the quality and reliability of reviews on this site if we just culled all the dumbass "opinions".

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It'd really improve the quality and reliability of reviews on this site if we just culled all the dumbass "opinions".
you have a point there, no doubt.
I mean if it is opinon ok we "should respect that" that he made a fool out of himself writing an review and not coraborating facts, that is something we can't be upset about, his own problem and reputation.
It bothers me because I feel that is not fair, absolutly true
that there was a discussion about a few pages because of "Paris" (where i learned there is in fact a Paris in USA and there is even a movie from Wim Wenders named by it Paris/Texas ) that this is a "fiction and a fantasy story" that is also clear so it is not to be like in real life, just a bit plausible to not be totally utopical.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes