HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
You mean ? I guess he did, but there are some things they sounded a bit strange, to me like

The Aunt works for a superstar (sidecharacter) which is on a concert tour the reason because he flew to paris,
Minie (the other side character and the one which bailed them out (so far it is not how the law works dude) is atending a History congress/congregation iIrc )
but well my reading compresion sometimes is not the best.
Now about please end this: (we are already in chapter 2 so yeah your pain will be over soon)
Also the crime was relatively minor, that in certain circumstances could be dealth with a fine, considering it's not something that will land characters into prison and they are foreigners so it's just all around easier if they just pay fine and leave.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
you have a point there, no doubt.
I mean if it is opinon ok we "should respect that" that he made a fool out of himself writing an review and not coraborating facts, that is something we can't be upset about, his own problem and reputation.
It bothers me because I feel that is not fair, absolutly true
that there was a discussion about a few pages because of "Paris" (where i learned there is in fact a Paris in USA and there is even a movie from Wim Wenders named by it Paris/Texas ) that this is a "fiction and a fantasy story" that is also clear so it is not to be like in real life, just a bit plausible to not be totally utopical.
If there's one thing, humans are lousy in thinking new names for places. If you go looking through place names in countries that have lot of colonial history, you'll find out that they just name lots of places similarly to places from the old country, or in some cases just use names that natives had for places, that's the other possibility. There's so many places in US that are named after some European place, some times even multiple ones named after the same place. :p

Reactions: CircaAD and xapican

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
It's too bad we can't report reviews for "Dumbfuck reviewer doesn't know fuck all". It'd really improve the quality and reliability of reviews on this site if we just culled all the dumbass "opinions".
you have a point there, no doubt.
I mean if it is opinon ok we "should respect that" that he made a fool out of himself writing an review and not coraborating facts, that is something we can't be upset about, his own problem and reputation.
It bothers me because I feel that is not fair, absolutly true
that there was a discussion about a few pages because of "Paris" (where i learned there is in fact a Paris in USA and there is even a movie from Wim Wenders named by it Paris/Texas ) that this is a "fiction and a fantasy story" that is also clear so it is not to be like in real life, just a bit plausible to not be totally utopical.
To be fair, that's one of the "better" negative reviews. Dude made some actual points, I disagree with some of them but they're still fair points.
Some of the negative reviews are just complaints about no animations or no NTR, swinging or sharing. Which i find ridiculous. It's like going to a steakhouse then complaining about the lack of vegan options. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
It's too bad we can't report reviews for "Dumbfuck reviewer doesn't know fuck all". It'd really improve the quality and reliability of reviews on this site if we just culled all the dumbass "opinions".
Oh, I can empathize with that. I know how you feel. I wish they would at least let you 'react' with various emojis to the reviews (similar to steam) instead of just leaving a 'like' or just ignoring it.

That said, I'm not sure if "reporting" what we deem to be a stupid opinion or even a false claim is such a great idea. I think we've been long enough on the internet to know it can easily be used and abused to somewhat curate the reviews on a given game.

In the words of the old Noam Chomsky, "there's only one stance you can take regarding freedom of speech, and that's how you react to your opposition." ... in this case, uninformed reviews.
So, I think for the most part reviews are functioning properly. There are good ones, there are unfair ones, and there are glaring dumb ones. It's the reader's duty to determine which is which.
Or at least, that's what I think.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Oh, I can empathize with that. I know how you feel. I wish they would at least let you 'react' with various emojis to the reviews (similar to steam) instead of just leaving a 'like' or just ignoring it.

That said, I'm not sure if "reporting" what we deem to be a stupid opinion or even a false claim is such a great idea. I think we've been long enough on the internet to know it can easily be used an abused to somewhat curate the reviews on a given game.

In the words of the old Noam Chomsky, "there's only one stance you can take regarding freedom of speech, and that's how you react to your opposition." ... in this case, uninformed reviews.
So, I think for the most part reviews are functioning properly. There are good ones, there are unfair ones, and there are glaring dumb ones. It's the reader's duty to determine which is which.
Or at least, that's what I think.
Noam Chomsky also said
" Terribly sorry to shock people. It’s true that I don’t understand what dialectic is. I can repeat the words in these responses – e.g., the first sentence. But can you tell me what it means? "
Not exactly the first authority (lol anarchist authority) I'd go to to understand conflict.
If a review is objectively false then it doesn't contribute to a productive dialogue. If we could reply directly to reviews and have those responses attached to the review then it wouldn't be an issue but as it stands someone clicks on the reviews for this game to decide if they wanna play it or not and the first thing they see is some dude spewing shit out his mouth.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think that is ok that we can't coment directly on the reviews and also only Like it or not,
( not to speak for the mental health of our site Mods and Staff mebers)
,actually I don't even bother with reading reviews for me is it more interesting what the players in the tread say (in case of doubt, i read random and pay atention if there are "nicks"(usernames I know from other game treads) in most cases is it more ok lets check it out and if I don't like i can erase that game
concering bad reviews because there isn't a kink, or fetish in the reviewed game, or the game isn't implemeted how the autor of such, wanted , well should I take something like that serious ?
Of course for the dev. is it a total low blow.

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
holy shit, just when i thought i had seen the funniest scene ever, i get one even funnier. MC slappign Minnie in the face with his dick. whoever wrote this script has one helluva sense of humor. can't wait to see it topped as i continue playing.
Just you wait for the "White Kiss"... I think about it and I start to have spasms.

Peace :D

• Haha
Reactions: kcaldw and Hinomura

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Noam Chomsky also said
" Terribly sorry to shock people. It’s true that I don’t understand what dialectic is. I can repeat the words in these responses – e.g., the first sentence. But can you tell me what it means? "
Not exactly the first authority (lol anarchist authority) I'd go to to understand conflict.
If a review is objectively false then it doesn't contribute to a productive dialogue. If we could reply directly to reviews and have those responses attached to the review then it wouldn't be an issue but as it stands someone clicks on the reviews for this game to decide if they wanna play it or not and the first thing they see is some dude spewing shit out his mouth.
I made a terrible mistake by quoting Chomsky and risked opening an unhygienic can of worms :HideThePain: My apologies.
But regardless, I want to reiterate that I think stupid reviews is a worthy price to pay for allowing opinions from different perspectives to exist. Limiting that is a slippery slope that leads to mass censorship in the long run. I maintain the same stance on Metacritic reviews as well.

I mean, it's true, people open up reviews and see, "0 out of 5. Nipples are not pink enough and MC's cock doesn't bend to the right."
But then, they can summon the magic of 'scrolling down' to see some actual reviews. And if they lack the mental fortitude to spot fake/dumb reviews, they won't be able to utilize real reviews anyway.

But then again, this is just my opinion and we can always agree to disagree :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I made a terrible mistake by quoting Chomsky and risked opening an unhygienic can of worms :HideThePain: My apologies.
But regardless, I want to reiterate that I think stupid reviews is a worthy price to pay for allowing opinions from different perspectives to exist. Limiting that is a slippery slope that leads to mass censorship in the long run. I maintain the same stance on Metacritic reviews as well.

I mean, it's true, people open up reviews and see, "0 out of 5. Nipples are not pink enough and MC's cock doesn't bend to the right."
But then, they can summon the magic of 'scrolling down' to see some actual reviews. And if they lack the mental fortitude to spot fake/dumb reviews, they won't be able to utilize real reviews anyway.

But then again, this is just my opinion and we can always agree to disagree :)
The only option to deal with Free Speech is with MORE Free Speech.

Impunity, as reviewing without commentary, is NOT a good way to deal with Free Speech. Yes, absolutely let them write whatever they want, but, we should be able to rate the reviews. As it is now, it's pointless.

Peace :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
FatGiant You actually can, the like is a rating
wich review you value ? one with 3 stars without a like or one with 3 stars with 5 likes ?
(previous analysis of the review content or course ) In fact there are a handfull users which write regular reviews and (allways a wall of text) and know how to write them

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I really don't know, but It's time for the big

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so im exited with anticipation about it ........(not that I know what is to come but it is allways good)

Shit ! wrong Game tread ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Funny enough, that scene is the reason I think she still hasn't mentally crossed over into "maybe" ... if she was already there, I don't think she could still be so casual with him, especially when they were alone. HE doesn't consciously make her horny yet, and even with all the action she knows he's getting she doesn't think of him that way.

Jamila, even if she doesn't have any conscious feelings of a romantic nature towards the MC, I do think he's pushed enough that she's at least realizing that such a thing isn't out of the realm of possibilities.
Elhemeer & HornyyPussy , I find it strange, how perceptions differ, regarding the Aunt Amy situation, I think, she had always a crush on MC, she just denyed it for herself, and seeing how the other girls are over him, she tries to pack these feelings away, she is much more sensible than her sister, she uses her complicity as a kind of valve somehow, hoping when she "friendzones" him she is safe from her feelings, after the Tete a tete in Paris, she has a bigger inner conflict,
Jamilla is more feet on earth she acts more inconsious, I have the impression she did not evalute her feelings, she is in for a wake up (similar to Nana, she doesn't see the other girls as a competitors, more the women her age Nana, Ofelia, Mabel Iris corrected Asuka) she allows herself to get closer after she sees how the oters do.
That is what I see or percive at least.
And I still think you 2 are overthinking things, MB isn't that complicated ;)

I'll concede that both are on the verge of realizing that there could be some romance in their futures but they're not there yet.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes