HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
People talk too much about Shizuka or Asami that they completely forgot about Aiko. Did she got sold or something?
Poor girl disappeared, I even thought that Aiko and Asami were the same character before replaying it.
It's been discussed before, Aiko is just a side girl and she may show up again later but not certain. She's in no danger at the spa since she's an employee, not an indentured servant.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
mc goes to Mr. Lee with Shizuka. Molly is there with them. Mr. Lee snarls at Shizuka who hides behind Molly. Molly glares her fangs, and proceeds to rip Mr. Lee to shreads. problem solved. good girl Molly...

Reactions: kcaldw

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
mc goes to Mr. Lee with Shizuka. Molly is there with them. Mr. Lee snarls at Shizuka who hides behind Molly. Molly glares her fangs, and proceeds to rip Mr. Lee to shreads. problem solved. good girl Molly...
Molly is afraid of Ants, and Is not the Beast from Baskerville or Cujo just saying
But what is with Mr Lee I thought that Alison had paid Shizukass debt to them, Now they are ploting to bail Asuka out, do I rember correctly ? And the other Asian girl went to the "Full service Parlor "instead of Shizuka

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes a combined attack from Shizuka and the K9 Molly, and Lee dies due to overdose of cuteness (not really but he is diabetic and that sweetness level kills him) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes