HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So far the game has had two interesting updates with an escalating trend, will be interesting to see when we get to that voluntary cucking if the trend continues to escalate. First we cucked husband and came on his face, second we cucked husband and made him eat the sperm, will third time lead to even more escalation? :p

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Gravity 2 has been discovered! Finally, we have the answer to why their heads never rest on the pillow and why their earring still pull towards their feet when on their backs. Hair never moves. All that. Well played, Moonbox!
You forgot the most important law of Gravity 2. Large masses (boobies) defy the principles of gravity, therefore, providing a more pleasurable fapping experience.

I must have missed the update before this one. So it looks to me like the MC went on a Cuck Slapping Rampage or CSR.
Not to be mistaken for the other CSR, which is a whole different activity, I tell Ya!!!
:LOL:

I see Allison's defenses coming down one brick at a time. Good work, Moonbox. (y)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I had an uncle that thought that WD-40 was good for everything - cuts, itching, lubing, anything...
What? You mean that's not true? Doggone it, ma! My mom also believed that swallowing Vicks Vapor Rub was also good for a cold.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I had an uncle that thought that WD-40 was good for everything - cuts, itching, lubing, anything...
I think just about anyone with even a slight rural connection in North America knows someone like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes