Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
ive tried a few times to pick this up and play but its the mc.. i just cannot stand how he looks.. i know there is worse ones out there but it feels like he doesn't fit the age of the character in the story either..

• Sad
Reactions: EJW and S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Crowangel you mean he looks to old ? or you just hate the "carpet" on his face ?
I'm gonna be honest, I for one do actually hate the facial hair. Can't stand in the real world either. The vast majority of guys don't look good with it

The thing that really bugs me about the MC here having facial hair is that NONE of the characters have pubic hair. The game giving me something I hate and withholding that which I love feels like an ironic punishment for some unknown crime

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I'm gonna be honest, I for one do actually hate the facial hair. Can't stand in the real world either. The vast majority of guys don't look good with it

The thing that really bugs me about the MC here having facial hair is that NONE of the characters have pubic hair. The game giving me something I hate and withholding that which I love feels like an ironic punishment for some unknown crime
Oh well , better get the torches and pitchforks again, jeez...

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and S1nsational
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes