Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Quite possible. Strange that she chose one of the least common ones in English. When I see Arf! I think of Sandy (Little Orphan Annie).

Have we already had a "Nya" in the game or have I been playing so many different games I'm confused?
I think "arf" is associated with smaller dogs, similar to "yip" but less annoying, so if she's doing it on purpose, she's choosing the "cute" version of a dog sound, verses the "strong" (woof) or the "annoying (yip) sounds.

I wouldn't consider it that uncommon though. Its definitely in media (kids in shows, movies making that noise).

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Elhemeer

Lol - Was working on 2 threads - accidently tagged the amazing and gracious N2TheFire - maker of Serenity and Last Human.
Great story writer and super nice guy as well!!!

Check them out - if you have time.

Ps. Saw the he left a reaction to my post mentioned - so cross promotion? Lmfao ;)
2 great dev's, cute stories, Neko's, Snuggle bugs, and lots of warm feels. Could work!?

Last edited:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Elhemeer

Lol - Was working on 2 threads - accidently tagged the amazing and gracious N2TheFire - maker of Serenity and Last Human.
Great story writer and super nice guy as well!!!

Check them out - if you have time.

Ps. Saw the he left a reaction to my post mentioned - so cross promotion? Lmfao ;)
2 great dev's, cute stories, Neko's, Snuggle bugs, and lots of warm feels. Could work!?
nekohug.gif

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
This game is pretty good so far, hot scenes. But man i cannot get over how the MC is supposedly 21, but looks like he has kids himself. God damn is that one grown-ass looking uni student, it looks like he's middle aged but trying to dress/look young.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This game is pretty good so far, hot scenes. But man i cannot get over how the MC is supposedly 21, but looks like he has kids himself. God damn is that one grown-ass looking uni student, it looks like he's middle aged but trying to dress/look young.
What age do you consider middle? At most he looks like he could be in his early 30s, but could easily be in his 20s.

Reactions: MoonBox

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
I get what you mean but totally possible. I'm only 19 and I know people my age that look like 30 already, some people just got good genes I guess.

Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes