WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Clicking pictures kills the excitement when entering the sex scenes of these games. You don't even know if it leaked or not. Write Secret summer,Restore Her Career as sample games, you don't know if you have penetrated. no speed settings no movement you are trying to click during fap so i don't usually play games without animation
Well if you don't want to click your way through a sex scene you could always use the "Auto function" ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CircaAD and Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Clicking pictures kills the excitement when entering the sex scenes of these games. You don't even know if it leaked or not. Write Secret summer,Restore Her Career as sample games, you don't know if you have penetrated. no speed settings no movement you are trying to click during fap so i don't usually play games without animation
You can define the pause or transitions - so no clicks are needed!

Example:
p "Damn she's cute."
scene Aiko1
$ gh_pause (1)
scene Aiko2
$ gh_pause (2)
scene Aiko3
p "Oh Moonbox - when will we see her again!?"
$ gh_pause (3)
scene Aiko4 with dissolve
Etc......

The $ gh_pause (xxx) - can be any length you want.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Not sure I understand why you're spending any time here then ...

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Exactly what I was going to say. The economy is booming and crime is at an all time low.
Watersports are extremely popular, so Cat and Lily would fit in perfectly. Local artist and celebrity Rebeca Cruz would surely make a mold of Zeus to launch a whole new series of groundbreaking art. I've also heard that Liza's restaurant has just snatched another award so Liz would surely get a job there and Shizuka would have lot's of burgers. The O'Reillys would surely bring new life to the beach bar, as long as they don't stand in the sun for too long...
Even Josianne's husband could run for City Hall as they have a thing for people with moustaches...
Still the best destination!
Further; how could anyone say "no" to Nana and continue living?

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
Not sure I understand why you're spending any time here then ...
I love the story of this game. I respect MoonBox very much. Not for all the characters in the game. I want animation only for Nana. When I saw the MoonBox animation work, I wanted to share my thoughts on whether it could be possible.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
You know people are bored and want to keep talking to each other, so they throw things from every game on the site into this thread. To reference Grandma's House, here is a great idea from Fi.

View attachment 2562893
I'm not sure if I'm just not noticing it (I'm not the best at paying attention to backgrounds until I look at stuff for signatures) or if MB has gotten better with post-process editing, but there are at least 2 scenes in part 1 where a light appears in front of Fi's hair.

• Haha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm not sure if I'm just not noticing it (I'm not the best at paying attention to backgrounds until I look at stuff for signatures) or if MB has gotten better with post-process editing, but there are at least 2 scenes in part 1 where a light appears in front of Fi's hair.
You're not alone with that, I didn't notice either, as well to write the Feedback to MB about the animation, I had to play it about 10 -15 times, focusing on different points that caught my eye,
and that he improved with post editing I dare to say yes, as well the image quality improved between the 2 parts but that could be subjective

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It seems like she's been in the states long enough to know what MC would expect to hear ...
Quite possible. Strange that she chose one of the least common ones in English. When I see Arf! I think of Sandy (Little Orphan Annie).
did you smoke these funny cigarettes from the neighbour again ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Multilingual Barking:
English,: Arf ! Arf !
German,: Wau ! Wau !
Spanish,; Guau ! Guau !
Japanese,: Wan ! Wan! ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I would offer that the proper English barking here would be "Bow Wow!" But yes, Wan Wan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a wonder dogs from different regions can communicate with each other! This list does give an alternative Kyan-Kyan for dogs. Still very different than the European onomatopoeia.
Have we already had a "Nya" in the game or have I been playing so many different games I'm confused?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes