Dec 3, 2021
No, the closest you could do is start Part 2 with a new game and answer all the questions.
You can't skip straight to the latest content.

Not sure why you'd want to do any of that though unless you've played before and lost all your progress
Thanks i just wanted to play from the beginning again its fun

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
MNM and MNF are set in different countries and the MC has his own business but then again you could be right
Different countries but the same world. It is possible to have them meet, either at an architect's event or when Fiona's territory expands to his country. Also, they'd likely both be seeking a jurisdiction where their families will be allowed to exist with no restrictions.

To bring it back on track, the Thomas and family will eventually be looking for their own haven.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Different countries but the same world. It is possible to have them meet, either at an architect's event or when Fiona's territory expands to his country. Also, they'd likely both be seeking a jurisdiction where their families will be allowed to exist with no restrictions.

To bring it back on track, the Thomas and family will eventually be looking for their own haven.
Damn, now I expect both families to move to Belugio and meet there ...

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Just seen the animation and it looks incredible, yeah there are a few minor things that can be changed and have been mentioned but it's solid stuff.
As to seeing animations in game from now on if MB chooses that, I say don't do that for the actual game play, leave it as it's been but if you do want to showcase your stuff in the game consider a gallery. By doing this you can also not worry about story canon and even explore "What If's" that would not happen otherwise.

I say this as I've seen games introduce something new that changes the dynamic much too late and it throws it off. Just my two cents.
where was the animation?

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Damn, now I expect both families to move to Belugio and meet there ...
Exactly what I was going to say. The economy is booming and crime is at an all time low.
Watersports are extremely popular, so Cat and Lily would fit in perfectly. Local artist and celebrity Rebeca Cruz would surely make a mold of Zeus to launch a whole new series of groundbreaking art. I've also heard that Liza's restaurant has just snatched another award so Liz would surely get a job there and Shizuka would have lot's of burgers. The O'Reillys would surely bring new life to the beach bar, as long as they don't stand in the sun for too long...
Even Josianne's husband could run for City Hall as they have a thing for people with moustaches...
Still the best destination!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Exactly what I was going to say. The economy is booming and crime is at an all time low.
Watersports are extremely popular, so Cat and Lily would fit in perfectly. Local artist and celebrity Rebeca Cruz would surely make a mold of Zeus to launch a whole new series of groundbreaking art. I've also heard that Liza's restaurant has just snatched another award so Liz would surely get a job there and Shizuka would have lot's of burgers. The O'Reillys would surely bring new life to the beach bar, as long as they don't stand in the sun for too long...
Even Josianne's husband could run for City Hall as they have a thing for people with moustaches...
Dang it, stop it or I'll have to buy a "One Way Ticket" to Belagio...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think you mixed up Liza and Becca ... but otherwise (nope that was me)
Chefs Kiss.gif

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes