HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh crap, now I feel stupid, I even had the name written down. Sorry everyone for the mistake... yes Aiko need some love. I fixed my post... sorry again.
She may get one more scene later on but that will be it, she is "just" a side girl (among many). That being said, MB is winging a lot of the VN so who knows :)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
She may get one more scene later on but that will be it, she is "just" a side girl (among many). That being said, MB is winging a lot of the VN so who knows :)
Considering we aren't even at the halfway point of the game yet (supposedly), I find it hard to believe she only gets ONE more scene, I know she isn't a prominent character and will only show up rarely, but I'd say she will get at least a couple more scenes.

As you said though, he is winging it for the most part, so only time will tell.

• Love
Reactions: Spliffing

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Considering we aren't even at the halfway point of the game yet (supposedly), I find it hard to believe she only gets ONE more scene, I know she isn't a prominent character and will only show up rarely, but I'd say she will get at least a couple more scenes.

As you said though, he is winging it for the most part, so only time will tell.
Well, that's what he has said several times but as you said, we'll see.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spliffing

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I finished the GH a few days before the release of the last update and I would like to comment on the game and ask a little:
I know we will never get the best, prettiest and sexiest girl in the game. She is reserved for Omar :D But will there be more scenes with her ugly sister? I also wonder how Omar wants to repay the difficult task of going on a date with her...

Next thing (and seriously now) the MC has taken down a few virgins, but no blood has ever been seen yet. I don't mind this fetish, nor do I have any major interest in it, I just find it a little confusing.
Shizuka in Cutezilla is really cute. In the red top she is completely irresistible and becomes the sexiest character in the game.
Minnie, sweet Minnie is the epitome of femininity, definitely one of the hottest characters we've come across on the forum - considering her age.
Aunt Liz, the most irresistible to me so far from M7, although the video call with Amy was amazing.
For end, but not the last Nana, she looks stunning for a woman in her 60's and personally I know no woman her age with such a great body and the chemistry between her and MC works fabulously.

Yesterday, one of "our" writers celebrated her 61st birthday and put her photo on the Internet. I share her with you. She doesn't look bad for a woman in her 60s.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Just seen the animation and it looks incredible, yeah there are a few minor things that can be changed and have been mentioned but it's solid stuff.
As to seeing animations in game from now on if MB chooses that, I say don't do that for the actual game play, leave it as it's been but if you do want to showcase your stuff in the game consider a gallery. By doing this you can also not worry about story canon and even explore "What If's" that would not happen otherwise.

I say this as I've seen games introduce something new that changes the dynamic much too late and it throws it off. Just my two cents.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
This VN should actually be called, "Grandma's Houses."

With Larry gone, do we now have three-in-a-row? Maybe it should be "Grandma's Block" or "Grandma's Cul De Sac" (it is in CA, we got lottsa cul-de-sacs here... though the street does look straight in front of the house.) Oh fuck, that last one could work on a couple levels! Not that I want a dark ending to this fun ride. Or, it could ironically play into the nebulous story that just kinda goes on with no end. I do kind of like that one. I also do not want this to end, personally.

Enough rambling from me!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
in the story we have been back to the massage parlor a couple of times now, and not even said hi to Aiko.
She was send to the "other Massage Parlor" when they were under Mr.Lee Let's see if it is her who mentors Shizuka or it is Asami, I'm courious, to see

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
nope a banana also that would work double here
I finished the GM a few days before the release of the last update and I would like to comment on the game and ask a little:
I know we will never get the best, prettiest and sexiest girl in the game. She is reserved for Omar :D But will there be more scenes with her ugly sister? I also wonder how Omar wants to repay the difficult task of going on a date with her...

Next thing (and seriously now) the MC has taken down a few virgins, but no blood has ever been seen yet. I don't mind this fetish, nor do I have any major interest in it, I just find it a little confusing.
Shizuka in Cutezilla is really cute. In the red top she is completely irresistible and becomes the sexiest character in the game.
Minnie, sweet Minnie is the epitome of femininity, definitely one of the hottest characters we've come across on the forum - considering her age.
Aunt Liz, the most irresistible to me so far from M7, although the video call with Amy was amazing.
For end, but not the last Nana, she looks stunning for a woman in her 60's and personally I know no woman her age with such a great body and the chemistry between her and MC works fabulously.

Yesterday, one of "our" writers celebrated her 61st birthday and put her photo on the Internet. I share her with you. She doesn't look bad for a woman in her 60s.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is it possible for czech women to not be hot?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
is there a way to play the whole game so far without the choices when you start it from this update
No, the closest you could do is start Part 2 with a new game and answer all the questions.
You can't skip straight to the latest content.

Not sure why you'd want to do any of that though unless you've played before and lost all your progress

Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes