Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
My first animation :giggle:
Not actually for the game, just practicing. Looking for some feedback.
I know, fingers move weird near the top

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks very well done, I honestly don't see much of a problem with it. Maybe her hair could be adjusted as her bangs would be pulled down by gravity rather than at the side of her head. Maybe have it move in small amounts... perhaps subtle swaying of the breasts... not much, just small, natural movement as our brains tend to pick up on minor details. But yeah, looks great! I've played with DAZ animations a little myself.

Well done.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
MoonBox Feedback: for my amateur eyes, It looks good, I liked the motion of Tanya, and that you took care to let her whole body move, what is a bit odd and it caught my eye when I played it in fullscreen, was the door knob seemd a "bit" big, the wetness efect on vlad the impaler seemd a bit off, not from the shining when she moves, more when you start, the drops made me look twice to identify.
great work, do you plan to finish the AVN and then add animations or you want to introduce them and move on with the story,
I'm asking because the Fanbase in F95 didn't take too friendly the "remakes" from at least 3 titles.
abrazo
Edit: the movement of her Index finger could be a bit more subtle, kudos for de detail though agree with Night Hacker with the boobs and the hair (was at the 4 or 5 th playing)

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
My first animation :giggle:
Not actually for the game, just practicing. Looking for some feedback.
I know, fingers move weird near the top

Looks nice to me. Didn't see anything wrong with it. Now I just wish you would put it in the game and we can have more Tanya time.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
MoonBox Feedback: for my amateur eyes, It looks good, I liked the motion of Tanya, and that you took care to let her whole body move, what is a bit odd and it caught my eye when I played it in fullscreen, was the door knob seemd a "bit" big, the wetness efect on vlad the impaler seemd a bit of, not from the shining when she moves, more when you start, the drops made me look twice to identify.
great work, do you plan to finish the AVN and then add animations or you want to introduce them and move on with the story,
I'm asking because the Fanbase in F95 didn't take too friendly the "remakes" from at least 3 titles.
abrazo
Fuck remakes, there's a reason 9/10 of them end up abandoned :HideThePain:
If I do add animations, it'll just be for future scenes.

Seriously? The door knob? :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Seriously? The door knob?
*blushing* ;) no I don't have an hidden doorknob fetish, or OCD:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
How do you call this in english (Türklinke, or pestilllo in spanish) it is the scale in the deepth , the perspective what seems distorted,
i highlighted it

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
so that means we wont have Grandma's house 2.0 where all the game from the begining to the end would be fully animated? 0/0 IGN
to be Clear, I asked him (MB) what he thinks about remakes, and spoke out my "fear" and what he plans to do, his answer was clear ! ( and I agree in all points with him)
and he is considering adding animations, maybe in future updates, It is a topic which should be considered carefully, because (it will impact the wokflow due to the amount of extra work and the release shedule, (I don't recall if it was in this thread where we had that casual convo with some users who make art or have own games ongoing)
If we will have a 2.0 ver. or not the future will show, I am like the vast mayority totally happy with things how they are.
hope that this post doesn't sound too snarky, if so please know it wasn't my intention.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
For what it's worth, I'd prefer a new incest harem pregnancy game with an entirely new cast/story, than having this one remade once finished.

If you have time, money, and other resources to do both at once, then yea, go for it. But GH doesn't need an Animated Version remake.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
to be Clear, I asked him (MB) what he thinks about remakes, and spoke out my "fear" and what he plans to do, his answer was clear ! ( and I agree in all points with him)

and he is considering adding animations, maybe in future updates, It is a topic which should be considerd carefully, because (it will impact the wokflow due to the amount of extra work and the release shedule, (I don't recall if it was in this thread where we had that casual convo with some users who make art or have own games ongoing)
If we will have a 2.0 ver. or not the future will show, I am like the vast mayority totally happy with things how they are.
hope that this post doesn't sound to snarky, if so please know it wasn't my intention.
I dont mind the game not having animations but moon and the subs have the last word

Reactions: Twistty

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I dont mind the game not having animations but moon and the subs have the last word
Yup & here it is, straight from the horse's mouth:
No remake, but possibility of animations for future scenes.
End of.

Jun 4, 2022
It probably won't be a popular opinion, but if Moonbox does start including animations in the future, a good introduction of it would be the first time with Nana. It acts as both the halfway point (iirc) and could be used to have animations be used sporadically so updates don't take too much longer

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
The only thing that'd make me be against the addition of animations is their impact on the update cicle. If Moon can deliver 500-600 renders +animations every two weeks that'd be insane.

Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes