MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
Everyone" Shizuka is the cutest thing "

Me thinking to myself" Everyone knows she's cute but cute can be crazy when set free "

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have no doubts in my mind our little snuggle bug is going to get wild now she's more comfortable with us and that the stress of her mothers situation is lifted

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
snugglebug puppy is now her name henceforth at least for me

i wonder how quick a threesome with her and her mother and MC will happen after each of them had their own ride

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Janus_Apex

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
snugglebug puppy is now her name henceforth at least for me

i wonder how quick a threesome with her and her mother and MC will happen after each of them had their own ride
I think it might take a little while to break down her compulsion to serve, she has already started to give it up a little bit but I think we might be waiting a while to get them both in bed together, although I could def see Asami warming up to us enough to have some alone time with us, but def will be some time before we get both.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Not really - just a bunch of B.S.
Glad it's gone.
It's all good now!
View attachment 2552146
P.s. - Damn she's cute!!!
Oh, I know it was BS ... I wasn't really participating, I just had some fun with one of Fat Giant's posts, but usually I get the delete notification.

Also, forgot about that background view from the spa ... OOC, it kinda reminds me of the "around the block" view at the edge of town ...

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
I think if MB is gonna give us Shizuka and Asami threesome it will be a snowball from sleeping with Asami.

Just my wild thought how it might play out, we end up sleeping with Asami first and she falls asleep in our arms, Shizuka comes to check on us and see this and gets undressed and joins the snuggling, next morning Asami wakes up and sees Shizuka there and begins to freak out a bit and wakes the rest up, small conversation nothing happened with Shizuka and then Shizuka wants to talk alone with her mother. Shizuka then does her thing of Jedi Mind Tricks and convinces Asami it is not wrong to play with MC together, 2 days later they surprise MC.

Crack pot theory sure, but we have been shown Shizuka knows how to get her way in the house and has been getting better at convincing others to her ideas, we also know Shizuka has no issue with the incest thing around MC because of who he is, Asami is accepting of it if not as openly as Shizuka.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think if MB is gonna give us Shizuka and Asami threesome it will be a snowball from sleeping with Asami.

Just my wild thought how it might play out, we end up sleeping with Asami first and she falls asleep in our arms, Shizuka comes to check on us and see this and gets undressed and joins the snuggling, next morning Asami wakes up and sees Shizuka there and begins to freak out a bit and wakes the rest up, small conversation nothing happened with Shizuka and then Shizuka wants to talk alone with her mother. Shizuka then does her thing of Jedi Mind Tricks and convinces Asami it is not wrong to play with MC together, 2 days later they surprise MC.

Crack pot theory sure, but we have been shown Shizuka knows how to get her way in the house and has been getting better at convincing others to her ideas, we also know Shizuka has no issue with the incest thing around MC because of who he is, Asami is accepting of it if not as openly as Shizuka.
I think it might be like what you said but the other way around, I think we'll have sex with Shizuka first and get caught by her mom. Shizuka has already asked to have sex with us, and she not only knows about all the incest going on and is ok with iit but she's supportive of our getting with Nana.

So I'd say we get caught getting sexual with Shizuka and she invites her mom to join, being very convincing. She'll probably name drop Cat and Liz as being a mother daughter duo who are sleeping with us together and are our aunt/cousin.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes