whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Should I spray on my right boot "pity" then ?
Ha ha ha, just make sure to put it in reverse (like mirror image), so that it imprints it the right way on whichever part of them you connect with!
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
As someone else implied, I also feel it is part of the old Colonial/Imperial mindset--Scotland and Ireland were the two closest possessions of the Empire and unlike Wales and such, those two were considered troublemakers.
Yeah, it's the violent & aggressive\unstable part which gets attributed to gingers most, over here.
Scots & Irish are well known for not taking shit.
Funnily enough, even the Roman Empire didn't bother going any further North than Hadrian's Wall.
Not just because of a lack of resources up there, but also because they lost too many men on the times they did try.
Shit, that's why they built the wall, to keep the dangerous Scot tribes out!

I guess it's not really any surprise that the English subscribed to the same thing.
For myself, I was raised with Jean Grey, Mary Jane Watson, and others, so red hair has always been special in a positive way.
You were raised with Spiderman's GF & the chick from X-Men?
Fucking hell, that must have been some household! Did any of the other X-Men, or Spidey, ever come to visit?
Next you'll be telling me that Barbara Gordon was your neighbour! ;):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ha ha ha, just make sure to put it in reverse (like mirror image), so that it imprints it the right way on whichever part of them you connect with!
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yeah, it's the violent & aggressive\unstable part which gets attributed to gingers most, over here.
Scots & Irish are well known for not taking shit.
Funnily enough, even the Roman Empire didn't bother going any further North than Hadrian's Wall.
Not just because of a lack of resources up there, but also because they lost too many men on the times they did try.
Shit, that's why they built the wall, to keep the dangerous Scot tribes out!

I guess it's not really any surprise that the English subscribed to the same thing.

You were raised with Spiderman's GF & the chick from X-Men?
Fucking hell, that must have been some household! Did any of the other X-Men, or Spidey, ever come to visit?
Next you'll be telling me that Barbara Gordon was your neighbour! ;):ROFLMAO:
Yvonne Craig as Batgirl? Yup, I watched her a lot as a kid. Of course, she was also an Orion Slave Girl in Star Trek.
But basically grew up with the redhead exceptionalism so common in Marvel Comics. :geek: ;)

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
According to him, a love interest not being optional is discrimination against the players that don't like them.
Well in that case I suppose I could just sue Moon for not making the whole game about Fiona? Because she's the fucking hottest thing i've ever seen, so i think i should have an option to only have her :ROFLMAO:
How fucking pathetic :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm sure you'd be able to get one quickly given the severity of the situation :ROFLMAO:
If not i'll start my own Patreon page and make a mod where the MC has sex with all the Nana's from evey game ever made, even games that don't have Nana's ... i'll add them.

Nana's of all kinds.

It would be like a super game of Nana fucking all funded by gullible idiots my lovely Patrons.

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
If not i'll start my own Patreon page and make a mod where the MC has sex with all the Nana's from evey game ever made, even games that don't have Nana's ... i'll add them.

Nana's of all kinds.

It would be like a super game of Nana fucking all funded by gullible idiots my lovely Patrons.
Oof i really felt the gullible idiots part, was a patron for SummertimeSaga for something like 8 months or so :ROFLMAO: Although it was back when the updates were a bit more regular than they are now, but still

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well in that case I suppose I could just sue Moon for not making the whole game about Fiona? Because she's the fucking hottest thing i've ever seen, so i think i should have an option to only have her :ROFLMAO:
How fucking pathetic :ROFLMAO:
Fiona is also one of my favorite girls, I'm excited that more content with the redheads is coming. I'm also looking forward to some of the characters meeting each other for the first time, like the O'Reilly's meeting the MC's family. Obviously, Liz has kind of met Fiona already, but I mean in a more official capacity and with the whole family instead of just 1 person from each family.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to the update, the previews definitely have me excited.

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
Fiona is also one of my favorite girls, I'm excited that more content with the redheads is coming. I'm also looking forward to some of the characters meeting each other for the first time, like the O'Reilly's meeting the MC's family. Obviously, Liz has kind of met Fiona already, but I mean in a more official capacity and with the whole family instead of just 1 person from each family.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to the update, the previews definitely have me excited.
Fully agree, i think that Liz's apparent jealousy of the attention you get from Fiona at the bar could make for an excellent threesome to help her overcome said jealousy, just like with Cat and Sophia

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes, it's the reason I put him on ignore. There are levels of idiocy I just can't tolerate and that was the dumbest shit I ever read. I'm not saying that for effect, it was very literally the dumbest shit I ever read.

He was going to sue Moon for discrimination because Moon wasn't creating content for his needs.
So classic Filius Canis, then.
Filius Canis My preferences.png

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes