hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Damn. Not sure how I've been skipping this one over for so long. Although, that is a good thing in some ways because I had a ton of content to chew through.

Do I find this woman or that woman attractive? God damn right I do because I want as much smut as possible dumped on me.

Generally, I have a couple favorites. In this one, somehow Betty is jumping to the top after her scene. Although I'm not usually a chubby chaser, I will admit to enjoying some Samantha 38G and Bunny DeLaCruz from time to time. Beyond Betty, I am definitely looking forward to the waiting with the good doctor. Hell, maybe I am becoming a chubby chaser....

OK. Wait. I'm also looking forward to Fiona, Riona (Eh. Really on the names?), Karen, and Jamila. Oh. The first younger girl from the dance studio also looks good.

Now that the Christmas render of good ole granny in the white stockings is up, I think she moved up a few places in my list.

No major gripes or nitpicks on this one. Just looking forward to more.

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Damn. Not sure how I've been skipping this one over for so long. Although, that is a good thing in some ways because I had a ton of content to chew through.

Do I find this woman or that woman attractive? God damn right I do because I want as much smut as possible dumped on me.

Generally, I have a couple favorites. In this one, somehow Betty is jumping to the top after her scene. Although I'm not usually a chubby chaser, I will admit to enjoying some Samantha 38G and Bunny DeLaCruz from time to time. Beyond Betty, I am definitely looking forward to the waiting with the good doctor. Hell, maybe I am becoming a chubby chaser....

OK. Wait. I'm also looking forward to Fiona, Riona (Eh. Really on the names?), Karen, and Jamila. Oh. The first younger girl from the dance studio also looks good.

Now that the Christmas render of good ole granny in the white stockings is up, I think she moved up a few places in my list.

No major gripes or nitpicks on this one. Just looking forward to more.
I would like to welcome you to the Betty Bridgade. We know beauty when we see it.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Nothing wrong with developing impeccable taste :)

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Hmmm. I thought the sister was never found. That might give way to her returning years later after being raised by an indigenous tribe in the Amazon or something. Imagine her culture shock at not only being returned to modern society but discovering her brother is balls deep in every living member of their family... Well, I guess that gives way for the sexy therapist and her receptionist to be added to the story. Maybe the hot reporter looking for an exclusive with the modern female version of Greystoke. Sorry. My imagination can go on for days.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes