Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
While there's a short stack coming, she won't be a GILF. It's Mila's mom.
Some of you might have seen her already, I accidentally put her in the discord commands.

Here she is, MC for scale. She still needs some work but this is more or less what she'll look like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though now that I think about it, I could make her look older and make her Mila's grandma. Already got a bunch of mother/daughter pairs and it would explain why Mila needs to work so much.
Cute

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving this one. The variety is definitely off the charts and I was pleasantly surprised to see a great mix of ethnicities and body types as options for the MC. Jamila has to be amongst the first babe in a hijab and well worth the wait, imvho. I have a feeling this is going to be one of the great ones on here.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Great VN, but IMO Nana looks too young, she's like 40 something, another thing is mama Mabel - she's simply amazing
Have you seen people in there 60's lately? lol it's not that weird for them to look younger than that by past standards thanks to human evolution and genetic diversity, for example in the 80s-90s it was super rare for someone to live to be 100, but now it's a constant, and because people are living so much longer their bodies degrade slower, look at Andie MacDowell, she's 63, Jamie Lee Curtis as well. hell kim cattrall is 65 lol. it also has to do with the work that's put in, nana is rich enough to buy a house and furnish it at the drop of a hat so i'm sure she can afford all kinds of skin care, plus has a best friend whose a doctor and exercises regularly. so I'm pretty sure when it comes to keeping herself lookin good, nana got it on lock. and what her genetics can't do, she can do financially lol. though for me personally, I would say she does look about right for her age myself when she isn't wearing makeup. but that's just me

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Have you seen people in there 60's lately? lol it's not that weird for them to look younger than that by past standards thanks to human evolution and genetic diversity, for example in the 80s-90s it was super rare for someone to live to be 100, but now it's a constant, and because people are living so much longer their bodies degrade slower, look at Andie MacDowell, she's 63, Jamie Lee Curtis as well. hell kim cattrall is 65 lol. it also has to do with the work that's put in, nana is rich enough to buy a house and furnish it at the drop of a hat so i'm sure she can afford all kinds of skin care, plus has a best friend whose a doctor and exercises regularly. so I'm pretty sure when it comes to keeping herself lookin good, nana got it on lock. and what her genetics can't do, she can do financially lol. though for me personally, I would say she does look about right for her age myself when she isn't wearing makeup. but that's just me
Nanas boobs are already confirmed to be fake (unless I misread the sentence) so I imagine she has a good plastic surgeon. I kind of agree that Nanas youthful look is kinda unrealistic. Googled all those women you mentioned and all of them, while looking good for their age still have wrinkles enough to scan with a bar code scanner around the eyes. Jamie Lee Curtis also has it around her mouth. You know that they have done stuff to their faces (it's the nature of their business) and on red carpet situations you know they have some pretty good make up artists. But that said, I don't want Nana changed AT all and that's from someone who finds the idea of fake boobs sort of repulsive. I'd rather have a woman be flat as a board than someone with fake boobs. I still don't want to change the fact, Nana is Nana.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Nanas boobs are already confirmed to be fake (unless I misread the sentence) so I imagine she has a good plastic surgeon. I kind of agree that Nanas youthful look is kinda unrealistic. Googled all those women you mentioned and all of them, while looking good for their age still have wrinkles enough to scan with a bar code scanner around the eyes. Jamie Lee Curtis also has it around her mouth. You know that they have done stuff to their faces (it's the nature of their business) and on red carpet situations you know they have some pretty good make up artists. But that said, I don't want Nana changed AT all and that's from someone who finds the idea of fake boobs sort of repulsive. I'd rather have a woman be flat as a board than someone with fake boobs. I still don't want to change the fact, Nana is Nana.
Possible she was with cancer and need reconstruction

Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes