KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Not sure what you mean by other nice guys. If you're referring to NTR, swinging, sharing, etc, that will never happen.
There's Omar but as you can see, him and MC have very different taste in women.

You have to date Aaliyah to date Jada. Date Fiona to date her mom and sisters. Date Priya to get Paveena. Date Mila to date her mom. Other than that it's all open.

There's also Jamila and Shizuka, I might add Asami later but I haven't decided.
I meant are we gonna have a harem of 50 women and moreo_O, worried you overwork yourself and forget the main starter group

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
The correct term is USSBBW, although like I said sadly she has an unfortunate face. Most big women have beautiful faces!

But anyway, MoonBox does Omar exclusively date big women? I know people here don't like to share but when you're talking USSBBWs there's a lot of woman to go around :)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The correct term is USSBBW, although like I said sadly she has an unfortunate face. Most big women have beautiful faces!

But anyway, MoonBox does Omar exclusively date big women? I know people here don't like to share but when you're talking USSBBWs there's a lot of woman to go around :)
From what i remember he has ZERO interest in any lass who's arse only takes up 1 seat, the bigger, the better for Omar.

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021

Let Omar have his USSBBWs, I'll take everything else. I won't step into his territory if he doesn't step into mine. Together we could rule the city.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

Very exclusively. Petunia is about the slimmest he'd go for.
She could have an ass like a city bus, there still won't be any sharing.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Almost forgot the previews.

Back at the bar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nana's workout

Meeting Ophelia
Wtf is Omar looking at? Is Petunia dancing? Also looking forward to working out with Nana and banging... I mean meeting Ophelia. :p :love:

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes