MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
So MoonBox, will we have the oppurtunity to shag Lily? (I'm guessing the MC gets blind drunk and wakes up next to her) I mean I like big women, but she terrifies me, still it would be most definitely be interesting to see what happens if it's a yes.
But still, Betty is the BBW goddess here and i doubt that will change anytime soon.
I haven't gotten to that scene yet, I'll find out when I write it.

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
So MoonBox, will we have the oppurtunity to shag Lily? (I'm guessing the MC gets blind drunk and wakes up next to her) I mean I like big women, but she terrifies me, still it would be most definitely be interesting to see what happens if it's a yes.
But still, Betty is the BBW goddess here and i doubt that will change anytime soon.
Another soldier for the Betty Brigade, welcome aboard her privates.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Nothing wrong with Lily's body but sadly it seems like someone used a shovel on her face, not to mention her choice of hair dye is not what I would call attractive. Maybe we can take her for reconstructive surgery on her damaged face and convince her to change her hair color back to natural or at least something less off-putting? But yeah even on the larger side nothing off-putting for me about SSBBWs!

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Couple thoughts, how many women are we gonna date? Sure the more the merrier but the mc cant be the only nice guy in the city right? The side women will stay on the side right, they will not get so popular they get promoted to main girls? It wont be like for example to date the cousin you have to date side girls #2 and #5 right?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Couple thoughts, how many women are we gonna date? Sure the more the merrier but the mc cant be the only nice guy in the city right? The side women will stay on the side right, they will not get so popular they get promoted to main girls? It wont be like for example to date the cousin you have to date side girls #2 and #5 right?
Only has 7 li not avoidable , multiple sides girls has own story. Example: Sandra, betty

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Not sure what you mean by other nice guys. If you're referring to NTR, swinging, sharing, etc, that will never happen.
There's Omar but as you can see, him and MC have very different taste in women.

You have to date Aaliyah to date Jada. Date Fiona to date her mom and sisters. Date Priya to get Paveena. Date Mila to date her mom. Other than that it's all open.

Who are the magnificent 7 unavoidables? I assume the grandmother, aunts, and cousin make four? So far, I haven't' had the urge to avoid any.
There's also Jamila and Shizuka, I might add Asami later but I haven't decided.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You know that's not true. It's the fact you want to share the BBWs with Omar. I like the guy and all, but, I'm not sharing. So he can just have the two Flowers to himself. But, he better stay away from MY Betty.
I know brother, I'm just pissing in 'yalls oatmeal ;)

I don't wanna share either, even with Omar!

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes