J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm having an issue when using the gallery. After some time in all three this appears:
Did not have that error when playing that same scene in the game, only in the gallery.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Think I might start a petition for MoonBox to go on a two week holiday to the bahamas, or something, once Part 3 is concluded. Though he can pay for it... sure he is showered in cash money for his efforts already!

• Red Heart

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
So who want's to start a poll on either Asami or Jamilla getting to ride on Zeus before Nana and Amy? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :love:

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
I don't know why but one of my saves where Sofia is lying on top of MC is worked even after the message about error and Ignore. It must be "close" to SAVE NOW somehow.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Does anyone notice any animation stuttering between scenes in .38? The game feels a bit laggy and am wondering if it's the game or my rig. Considering I had no issues with previous builds
Not sure what you mean, there's no animations. Are you talking about the transitions? Where it kind of fades between two images

I'm having an issue when using the gallery. After some time in all three this appears:

Did not have that error when playing that same scene in the game, only in the gallery.
Yup, I fucked up. Thanks for the report

Think I might start a petition for MoonBox to go on a two week holiday to the bahamas, or something, once Part 3 is concluded. Though he can pay for it... sure he is showered in cash money for his efforts already!
Homie I live in my parents unfinished basement and 90% of my net worth is GPUs. A vacation ain't exactly on the horizon :ROFLMAO:

RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
Complicated? I don't even know what to tell you dude. You got to a screen that said "SAVE NOW!!!", decided to save somewhere else and then deleted the game.
View attachment 2922254

If you can't follow these instructions, that's on you:
1. Save at the "SAVE NOW!" screen at the end of part 2
2. Load that save in part 3
well i know for a fact i saved when it said to... in fact, the instructions said roll back and save. so i did. now i'm getting the error as soon as i try to load the last saved file. i suspect that it has something to do with having downloaded the "updates" previously as opposed to the full game download. oh well. either way i guess i'll miss out on MC stroking some broads cheek again, telling her she's family, etc.

• Thinking Face

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does anyone notice any animation stuttering between scenes in .38? The game feels a bit laggy and am wondering if it's the game or my rig. Considering I had no issues with previous builds
what animations, ? the game isn't animated, one of the bigges "bulling" ;) points here in the thread, is when someone starts complaining about the lack of animations:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Edit: RichardDubbz ; must be something different, because I played with "updates patch" only and it worked fine for me

Last edited:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
well i know for a fact i saved when it said to... in fact, the instructions said roll back and save. so i did. now i'm getting the error as soon as i try to load the last saved file. i suspect that it has something to do with having downloaded the "updates" previously as opposed to the full game download. oh well. either way i guess i'll miss out on MC stroking some broads cheek again, telling her she's family, etc.
If it said rollback and save then you're not playing the end of part 2. Instead of the usual credit screen you get one that says "SAVE NOW!"

Sooo... Anyone have a "remove asami from the game-patch" yet?
1694465578303.png

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes