RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
If it said rollback and save then you're not playing the end of part 2. Instead of the usual credit screen you get one that says "SAVE NOW!"
well, that i have no answer for. if i don't roll back and save, it just takes me to the main "splash screen" where i can choose to load, etc.
i went one more screen where it told me "last chance." saved there and the game loads to the splash screen. :unsure:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
well, that i have no answer for. if i don't roll back and save, it just takes me to the main "splash screen" where i can choose to load, etc.
i went one more screen where it told me "last chance." saved there and the game loads to the splash screen. :unsure:
What was the scene before that?

Sam10

May 13, 2017
Hey guys. So I loaded the save from chapter 2. Did it right before the "SAVE HERE" Warning. Can't load anything and I have all my progress lost. Could someone be kind enough to share with me a saved file?

• Angry
Reactions: hawk784563

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

What have I done wrong this time? I saved just before the end, then I get this. Anyone got the save for this?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

What have I done wrong this time? I saved just before the end, then I get this. Anyone got the save for this?
Look one post above yours. You have to save EXACTLY at the "Save Now" Screen

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

https://f95zone.to/threads/grandmas-house-v0-38-moonbox.94140/post-11699900
Hope you know how to change MC S name ;)

ThatFeelTemp

Feb 22, 2019
Since I had to read 5 pages of people just telling that if you cant make it work that means you are a mongoloid here it goes:
Here is my save
g1.jpg
Loading it just get me this
g2.jpg

Using the "Start" option leads to the same thing. No I didn't unpack in the previous game folder, it's a new one.
All it does is lead to a different main menu and not the game.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Since I had to read 5 pages of people just telling that if you cant make it work that means you are a mongoloid here it goes:
Here is my save
g1.jpg
Loading it just get me this
g2.jpg

Using the "Start" option leads to the same thing. No I didn't unpack in the previous game folder, it's a new one.
All it does is lead to a different main menu and not the game.
The 3 rd save should be the one that works. and 1694472933071.png separate Folder.

• Angry
Reactions: ThatFeelTemp
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes