MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.38] + Mod [KoGa3] + QSave

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download
Thanks Daniele, adding to OP.

Attached 6-3-LT1 is a save from when I finished v37, 6-4 is from loading back in and saving anew now.
Weird, it's loading for me. Did you extract v38 to a new folder?

hey MoonBox , just finnished reading the college days thingy, are Abraham and the others comming back for the main game?
Misses Saunders was always planned, you'll be seeing her. The others I don't really have plans for, I might give them a "Did you creampie them?" choice and bring them in for a couple of scenes but it's not sure. They'll at least be back for the ending though.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
i can't get enough of this game another excellent update from moonbox just update my favorite red head family and you will reach mount tai with this update

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Actually MoonBox ... Many decades from now when you eventually sleep the eternal sleep. Your tombstone has to have the inscription "There's no sex with Nana yet."
Perhaps there is/will be a Mrs. Moonbox, and little Moonboxes, in which case (regardless of whether we've gotten to have intercourse with Allison by that point), the statement might be factual untrue.

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Well, Marcel maybe want to introduce us to his Family? :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: or invites us to a Family dinner?? :p:love::love::love::devilish:
I think it's more about him wanting the protagonist leaving a little something more inside his wife Josianne during a future encounter (and will probably be watching the whole incident unfold in front of him). :giggle::whistle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes