Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Misses Saunders was always planned, you'll be seeing her. The others I don't really have plans for, I might give them a "Did you creampie them?" choice and bring them in for a couple of scenes but it's not sure. They'll at least be back for the ending though.
Just finished it, and was just wondering when Kayla says Thomas has been been with the Gilford women on his summer break, who exactly are they?

And of course would love to see at least a couple of women from his college days show up again. Need some Abby and Kayla back in his life.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
is the girl from the plane at the very beginning going to make a come back?
Basically any girl who the MC has sex with will return at the end or in an epilogue, I believe. As for Shawna specifically, she just got removed from the Relationships page this update, so my money's on "probably not until the ending or epilogue".

Reactions: MoonBox

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Basically any girl who the MC has sex with will return at the end or in an epilogue, I believe. As for Shawna specifically, she just got removed from the Relationships page this update, so my money's on "probably not until the ending or epilogue".
Too bad. I liked her

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Just finished it, and was just wondering when Kayla says Thomas has been been with the Gilford women on his summer break, who exactly are they?
She's exaggerating. She said she hadn't been with anyone over summer break, and asked if he had, and he said, "Ummmmm", so she was joking that he was fucking all the women back in Gilford (his/Nana's hometown). As for who he actually fucked over summer break, it'd probably be someone who wasn't in the main game. Maybe Misses Wilson's daughter that he mentions he fucked?

And of course would love to see at least a couple of women from his college days show up again. Need some Abby and Kayla back in his life.
Very much agreed. They're both amazing, beautiful, and adorable, and I'd love to see them in the main game, especially since Abby only got to watch. I'd also love to see more resolution about Misses Wilson and her daughter, since that thread was kinda left open-ended.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Yeah, this "NO SEX WITH NANA YET" stuff has gone on far too long. I simply cannot keep donating my hard earned cash to this project and be left out to dry with every single miniscule update. I feel like it's become a play on the Patrons at this point, especially since I am (was) one. So, I'm going to pull out of the Patron status until we finally sex-up Nana. Then I'll go back to donating. I've waited long enough. I'm not playing the waiting game anymore. At this point, it has become ridiculous. Thanks for everything you've done up to this point, MoonBox, and it's all been appreciated, and I have donated because of it ... a LOT of money, actually! But I would say it's about damn time to move on to NANA. The tease has been played out way, WAY beyond it's welcome. And my bank account is tired of seeing those words at the top of the page every time there is an update ... "NO SEX WITH NANA YET". It's just old and tired now, like a worn out shoe or a balding tire. There used to be excitement at the prospect, the anticipation--a build-up of sorts, like something real cool was coming, but now, it's just an old, freakin' worn down, burned out drag. I barely even bother with updates anymore. They're small and carry very little content. I usually wait for three or four to come down the pike, but of course, none of them include NANA. So ... I'll be back in about a decade when we finally get to nail NANA. I'm not spending another penny until it happens. It would be embarrassing to tell you how monetarily deep I am in to this game. If you all knew, you would understand my disappointment.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah, this "NO SEX WITH NANA YET" stuff has gone on far too long. I simply cannot keep donating my hard earned cash to this project and be left out to dry with every single miniscule update. I feel like it's become a play on the Patrons at this point, especially since I am (was) one. So, I'm going to pull out of the Patron status until we finally sex-up Nana. Then I'll go back to donating. I've waited long enough. I'm not playing the waiting game anymore. At this point, it has become ridiculous. Thanks for everything you've done up to this point, MoonBox, and it's all been appreciated, and I have donated because of it ... a LOT of money, actually! But I would say it's about damn time to move on to NANA. The tease has been played out way, WAY beyond it's welcome. And my bank account is tired of seeing those words at the top of the page every time there is an update ... "NO SEX WITH NANA YET". It's just old and tired now, like a worn out shoe or a balding tire. There used to be excitement at the prospect, the anticipation--a build-up of sorts, like something real cool was coming, but now, it's just an old, freakin' worn down, burned out drag. I barely even bother with updates anymore. They're small and carry very little content. I usually wait for three or four to come down the pike, but of course, none of them include NANA. So ... I'll be back in about a decade when we finally get to nail NANA. I'm not spending another penny until it happens. It would be embarrassing to tell you how monetarily deep I am in to this game. If you all knew, you would understand my disappointment.
7yzhyj.gif
:ROFLMAO:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I have a question regards to Betty...will she always be the huge fat girl, or will she eventually develop into the fit beautiful swan (Ugly duckling to Beautiful swan story)? I'm not a fan of fat, big bodied woman (I guess I'll avoid her for this playthrough).

screenshot0005.png

Well, I guess Omar will be happy with my choice.
screenshot0006.png

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
icegif-427 (1).gif

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes