MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
So, this thread is mostly reaction gifs, memes, and a feedback loop of irritation now?

What happened to the silly discussion and fun times?

It is a disappointing outcome and I am tired of trying to right the ship by bringing in talking points.

I think I need to step away for a while. Good luck with whatever is happening over here. :HideThePain:
Please, I'm still traumatized from the 12 page discussion about European vs North American license plates :ROFLMAO:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I do think, however, there needs to be a discussion on the logistics, and economics, of a big ass harem with many kids, likely, on the way. Clearly Nana's house isn't large enough. MC going to build a big o' house on the plot behind the garage? Certainly need a larger house! Baby rooms, rooms for the women. Have to buy several cars, too. Lord forbid if they decide to go for a "family day out".

Discuss, go!

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I do think, however, there needs to be a discussion on the logistics, and economics, of a big ass harem with many kids, likely, on the way. Clearly Nana's house isn't large enough. MC going to build a big o' house on the plot behind the garage? Certainly need a larger house! Baby rooms, rooms for the women. Have to buy several cars, too. Lord forbid if they decide to go for a "family day out".

Discuss, go!
Do not forget about a sexy torture chamber for games of other kinds. If a Chick deciding to go Nasty. :ROFLMAO:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Do not forget about a sexy torture chamber for games of other kinds. :ROFLMAO:
Bills are just piling up!

MC think with your wallet ffs and give ya monster cock a break for five minutes. You're going to destroy everythingggggggg.

Too late, he is screwing Lizzy again. I swear. ADHD and nymphomania? Yikes!

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

Discuss, go!
I'm sticking to the post I made last time. They are gonna build one of those mega Hotel kinda things for all the Women and the Kids like the lower Floors are for the Women and the higher Floors are for the Kids or vice versa.
Or even One Floor per Woman with her Kids or something like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlapE

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I'm sticking to the post I made last time. They are gonna build one of those mega Hotel kinda things for all the Women and the Kids like the lower Floors are for the Women and the higher Floors are for the Kids or vice versa.
Or even One Floor per Woman with her Kids or something like that.
Then the MC can have two floors to hire courtesans who will pleasure customers as the MC works on the vehicles! Naturally the MC will bed the courtesans because he can't help himself. But, anyway, taking 40% of their profits he will, also, be able fully finance his bug ass family.

MoonBox take notes. We solved it.

Just joking by the way. You do you. Much love!

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Then the MC can have two floors to hire courtesans who will pleasure customers as the MC works on the vehicles! Naturally the MC will bed the courtesans because he can't help himself. But, anyway, taking 40% of their profits he will, also, be able fully finance his bug ass family.

MoonBox take notes. We solved it.

Just joking by the way. You do you. Much love!
It'll obviously be Liz fixing up the cars while MC pleasure's the customers. ;)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Discuss, go!
At this point, I'm thinking Nana will fenagle someone to get eminent domain over Natalia's place (with her help), then they'll all take over a hotel while they rebuild their mansion on the combined three adjacent properties (including a zoo enclosure for Natalia's ... whatever he is).

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Pointless even if there is a game that gets updated daily with animations I don't care, I do not put points into constant updates because some devs have only this as a job, and some have real life jobs and working as a hobby/side hustle.
Again, someone getting needlessly aggressive, I'm starting to think this game has a cult. :)
At this point, your replies are pointless. I'm not trying to be an ass, just stating a fact. If the game isn't to your liking, you can always walk away and find a different one to play.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
So we need a no sex with nana and a no animation with a final there are 7 non optional LI with a billion optional ones.

have a problem with any of that and a legit one then voice it without being an ass, but a nonlegit then gtfo

Reactions: Elhemeer
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes