Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I guess some one was offended by the notion, and existence, of a roundabout. Strange.

On topic: Speaking hypothetically, naturally, if there were to be another spin off game in the works. Who would you want it to be about and in what setting? Go, discuss!

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I guess some one was offended by the notion, and existence, of a roundabout. Strange.

On topic: Speaking hypothetically, naturally, if there were to be another spin off game in the works. Who would you want it to be about and in what setting? Go, discuss!
Give us your Ideas first. :p

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Give us your Ideas first. :p
Well, alright, er can't remember their names currently. But the three women from the holiday? The ones who start their penis cult. Would be amusing to see them scour the globe to find other men and go totally off the rails. Use them in some sort of breeding program. Constantly milking them until them perish from exhaustion. Insatiable appetites and the zealotry of religion? Quite the combo. Can make a spin off with that!

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Well, being drunk and ranting about roundabouts wasn't a good idea, sorry to the mod for having to read that nonsense and delete it.
I promise I won't talk about roundabouts again. Can't promise I'll slow on the drinking tho.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
What a roundabout way to keep this conversation circular.

I'm gonna actually take a probably unpopular position and say make a very short mini game from the perspective of one of the husbands MC is cucking in the main storyline. Not into netorare but these guys are all such dicks that it might be a fun way to watch them suffer even more. Not like anyone's gonna treat those losers as a self isnert anyways.

I'd rather just get another College Days episode though, Kayla was fucking hot and Abby is a total sweetheart that we absolutely need more of.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

Thats easy. Collage Days part 2. Its possible there will be some voayerism from Abby to Thomas and Kayla and after that some threesome with them. Also Mrs. Sunders is huge cliffhanger for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orgitas

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
What a roundabout way to keep this conversation circular.

I'm gonna actually take a probably unpopular position and say make a very short mini game from the perspective of one of the husbands MC is cucking in the main storyline. Not into netorare but these guys are all such dicks that it might be a fun way to watch them suffer even more. Not like anyone's gonna treat those losers as a self isnert anyways.

I'd rather just get another College Days episode though, Kayla was fucking hot and Abby is a total sweetheart that we absolutely need more of.
Yeah, some spin off from Natalia's husbant (did not remeber this dirty pig's name) perspective. It should not be for lot us, but it will surly have some fans. Also bestiality will be huge problem for Patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
so good it sounds, having a spin off College day`s, It would only slow down the "Main project" although it is a clever way to put some, bonus in, like for Halloween, Christmas, etc, or some Cameo, and serve as a valve if Moon ever gets stucked or bored.
With all heartpain, let's be realistic, those which say there are a lot of LI's are right not to mention that adding at least 4 from the Aniversary edition will grow the intervall of content for the others, like Tanya, Zelda, etc.
I think we are seeing it only from the consumer side not from the developer side, I`m shure Moon enjoys it, but a 3 or 4 yr developement period, can be a bit tireing.
just my 2 cents.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yeah, some spin off from Natalia's husbant (did not remeber this dirty pig's name) perspective. It should not be for lot us, but it will surly have some fans. Also bestiality will be huge problem for Patreon.
I think we'd lose Moon to his nearest mental health facility if he had to render a whole ass sex scene with that dude and a sheep

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm going to twist this idea around a bit ... How about "Saunders' Journey" Some time-skip interactions of MC and the teacher, first them having whatever fun they have, then her watching him with Tanya, then him saying bye, then her missing him ...

THEN her getting a call from her sister-in-law, which will include some background implying they sympathize with each other about their SO's, followed by a description of sis-in-law's solution ... a description very familiar to the teacher ... leading to a decision, which leads to another flight in a recognizable cabin, leading to a meeting that would then continue in the main game.

This entire ramble may have been inspired by someone else's side story, but it could work.

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I'm going to twist this idea around a bit ... How about "Saunders' Journey" Some time-skip interactions of MC and the teacher, first them having whatever fun they have, then her watching him with Tanya, then him saying bye, then her missing him ...

THEN her getting a call from her sister-in-law, which will include some background implying they sympathize with each other about their SO's, followed by a description of sis-in-law's solution ... a description very familiar to the teacher ... leading to a decision, which leads to another flight in a recognizable cabin, leading to a meeting that would then continue in the main game.

This entire ramble may have been inspired by someone else's side story, but it could work.
Are you sure you get the difference between "twist this idea around a bit" and "propose an entirely different idea"? Not that I personally care ( I'm with those who might enjoy a sequel to the recent anniversary present from Moonbox more than anything else I can think of), but what exactly is left of the previous idea, besides "it focuses on characters the MC has met." Which, hey, the gymnastics team taking up pole dancing to earn money to continue the gymnastics program would qualify there, too; especially if they all converged on the MC to deal with tingly kitties at the end of the day.

Not trying to be too snarky here; I freely admit I may have missed some underlying connection between the previous poster's Gilford Cuckworld vision, and the Dreams of Mrs. Saunders, and stand ready to be edumacated.

jayking123

Oct 11, 2019
I have read through 15 pages of posts and cannot find an answer to my question... And I do not want to read 1000 pages to find it.
Will there be sex with Nana? And if not why?

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
I have read through 15 pages of posts and cannot find an answer to my question... And I do not want to read 1000 pages to find it.
There'll be sex with nana when MoonBox thinks its the right time in the story, you're just gonna have to wait

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes, there will, and it is building up. pretty easy isn't ?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes