ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Any action with Grandma yet ?
I think this should answer your question:

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET

Please read the overview at the beginning of this thread. That same question's been asked ad nauseam
92b13b1d-3860-4033-9fbf-282dddfa46ce_text.gif
It will happen, when the dev decides it's finally that time.

Reactions: CircaAD

jackieboy47

May 23, 2017
I think this should answer your question:

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET

Please read the overview at the beginning of this thread. That same question's been asked ad nauseam
View attachment 2936051
It will happen, when the dev decides it's finally that time.
So is there ever gonna any penetration scene with Grandma?
i'm not playing this for a long time and if developer decided to seperate grandma from player's harem than i should move on to other games...

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
So, something amazing happened. on my current playthrough I chose to name it El Pene Del Diablo.

and whenever it comes up, I laugh EVERY TIME!

i'm not playing this for a long time and if developer decided to seperate grandma from player's harem than i should move on to other games...
bye.

• Haha
Reactions: damek

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Why would you think that? There have been no indication that MB has "separated" her from the Harem. He has said for a long time that it will happen around the halfway mark of the game (he's confirmed it several times on this thread). Several of the main LI's haven't had sex with the MC yet (only 2 so far of the Magnificent 7™). It will happen when MB thinks the time is right, not before.....

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes