xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
oh nice, ty, I saw the tags but also on a quick search I saw many mocking it wasn't like that, similar to HornyyPussy's reply, so was in doubt, then I guess this project is already blessed. ^^
The Developer tackled the difficult topic of canine transgender, with all it's weight and traumas ( Molly doesn't come out of the Laundry room and has Panic attacks if she sees , Insects :ROFLMAO:
but you can stay around and have fun with us if you like, ;)

Reactions: Khaozys Krizalid

Khaozys Krizalid

Sep 17, 2023
Yeah... just noticed that I actually didn't saw the Current state of the tags and made fool of myself here lol, welp, either way thx for the info about it. ^^

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

Aconnoway3

May 4, 2020
Question I only played this through once and I decided I did not have feelings for my ex and I pulled out , if I do the opposite will it effect my relationship with any other girls ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Question I only played this through once and I decided I did not have feelings for my ex and I pulled out , if I do the opposite will it effect my relationship with any other girls ?
No, It will not affect in anyway the relship with the other girls, you will have "pregnant sex" with a very Sexy Lady although I'm not into it It is totally worth it if you ask me.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Hello everyone !
God was I drunk last time (I am not atm). I hope I didn't upset someone.
That being said, are the mods asleep? Can I deviate again ?

To the mods : this is a joke, don't beat me up please, I swear I'm not going to do it

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hello everyone !
God was I drunk last time (I am not atm). I hope I didn't upset someone.
That being said, are the mods asleep? Can I deviate again ?

To the mods : this is a joke, don't beat me up please, I swear I'm not going to do it
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: As long as you stay on "road" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Wlms

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
No, It will not affect in anyway the relship with the other girls, you will have "pregnant sex" with a very Sexy Lady although I'm not into it It is totally worth it if you ask me.
I partially disagree. No, there is no negative effects in your relationships with any of the other potential/inevitable LIs. However, I think there is a very positive effect on quite a few of them! (Kat and Nana in particular)

Aconnoway3

May 4, 2020
I partially disagree. No, there is no negative effects in your relationships with any of the other potential/inevitable LIs. However, I think there is a very positive effect on quite a few of them! (Kat and Nana in particular)
Ok tanks I will have to play from the start again onr day I just love kat

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes