El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
i was going to make an 'untasteful' joke and googled for an accompanying image.

oh god, do NOT google "hairy teeth", or worse, imagine how far rule-34 extends...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Could someone kind enough explain a bit about the whole cup trend going on here ?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Same time here, guess I'll read that tomorrow
Since I'm not tired, and you've probably gone to sleep, and I have nothing else to do right now:
  • After a few days (hours?) of people responding to the same comments (in a similar vein) as Satou Pendragon, HornyyPussy (I think he started it ... I may be wrong) followed one of Satou's comments with "What Satou Said™ (don't remember if he used "TM" on the initial post)
  • After a bunch of people followed his lead, and "What Satou Said™" became a Thing™, not only here, but in a few other threads frequented by some of the same people (leading to some confusion in various places).
  • Eventually, someone* (I don't remember who. FatGiant? Maybe even Hornyy himself) created this:
  • Again, this spread some more, some alternatives were created, some promised cameos were made, and the idea was thrown out that it should be on a mug* ... to which Hornyy said "why not" and, using one of the many online sites known for custom mugs, ordered one and promised pics in the future. Once the said item arrived, Hornyy then promised everyone would eventually get to see it.
  • Soon enough, Satou said something profound again. This was Hornyy's next post:
  • This, of course, has been followed by new forays into coffee mug responses on this thread (I have no idea of any of the other ones are real or just mock-ups, though I'm guessing mock-ups.)
And that is the totality of my (possible miss-)understanding of the current mug-pacalyps.

*Turns out it was super-music-modder KoGa3 who made the branding, but I knew FatGiant was involved ... he brought about the mug-pacalyps!

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Eventually, someone (I don't remember who. @FatGiant? Maybe even Hornyy himself) created this:
Sorry, not me. That image was created by the ever generous and on-the-moment KoGa3 .

My contribution to this was the idea of the Mug. After Koga's image I made a mock up on a site, and HP went further and made it a reality. The rest is as you said.

Peace :D

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
donde encuentro el save de la parte 2 es que borre el 2 es para no jugarlo de nuevo si pueden ayudar por fa
If you don't want to play it again, and you even deleted it, why and what for do you need the save?

Si es para no jugarlo de nuevo y incluso lo borraste, porqué y para qué necesitas el save?

Como ya te han dicho, este forum es sempre en inglés, si todavia quires hablar tu lengua, tienes siempre que traducirlo a inglés.

As you have been told this forum is always in English, if you want to write in your language, a translation to English must be provided.

Peace :)

Reactions: morphnet
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes