ignuspyre

May 2, 2019
Maaaan. Well. I'm a little disappointed, not going to lie. I'm not usually one to complain really but...

I got excited, signed up for Subscribe Star, paid and downloaded the game to play the update. And....

Sigh. All the relationships were re-named. Alison is now your 'grandmother's friend'. You don't have 'aunts' you have 'neighbors' (who call Alison their 'landlady'). Priya doesn't have a sister getting married, she has a 'roommate'.

And I didn't see an option to change it either. I mean it's not a huge deal. Just...weird to suddenly have everything all changed.

• Wow
Reactions: DearLegend37

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Maaaan. Well. I'm a little disappointed, not going to lie. I'm not usually one to complain really but...

I got excited, signed up for Subscribe Star, paid and downloaded the game to play the update. And....

Sigh. All the relationships were re-named. Alison is now your 'grandmother's friend'. You don't have 'aunts' you have 'neighbors' (who call Alison their 'landlady'). Priya doesn't have a sister getting married, she has a 'roommate'.

And I didn't see an option to change it either. I mean it's not a huge deal. Just...weird to suddenly have everything all changed.
thats sad if its true :confused:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

I'm opening a Patreon so I had to change a few things.

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020

There's a patch for the game on Lewdpatcher, i assume the game is like that now, because Moonbox is setting up his patreon, and we all know their stance on incest.

ignuspyre

May 2, 2019
I mean, it's not the end of the world. It was just REALLY jarring when the changed relationship names came up suddenly. I was like why did Cat just say something about a landlady or neighbor or something, wait what? LOL!

And it's not like it makes the game unplayable or un-enjoyable or anything. =)

Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I mean, it's not the end of the world. It was just REALLY jarring when the changed relationship names came up suddenly. I was like why did Cat just say something about a landlady or neighbor or something, wait what? LOL!

And it's not like it makes the game unplayable or un-enjoyable or anything. =)
Worth downloading a patch so MB can make more money on the game!

• Red Heart

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Again a game I want to play but it's impossible to download it as mega has a limit and others are very slow
how to download plz tell
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes