RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
... I really like the mechanics of this game ...
Which mechanic would that be?

The space bar or the left mouse button?
Maybe the STRG and TAB keys?
Clearly the first poster is referring to the MC, who, as the owner and operator of a garage, and as he works on the cars there (admittedly, just his own to date, but ...), certainly can be considered a mechanic.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Looking for real world logic in an AVN? Dang. Stop thinking with the main brain and start thinking with the secondary one!

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, I don't know how it is in the States, what I can tell is that in Germany for example you have to undergo and 3 yr. aprenticeship, to get the title Car Mechanic, and after a few yrs. of practice you can make your Master title, meaning that you can open up your own Garage. I think that in Europe it is similar to some extend.
Orgitas, this novel is slice of Live and real Life :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: If not ask well I don't know whom ever you want.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Edit: El Pene Del Diablo ; yes over here that is important else you got your Car turned in to a Washing mashine :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Well, I don't know how it is in the States, what I can tell is that in Germany for example you have to undergo and 3 yr. aprenticeship, to get the title Car Mechanic, and after a few yrs. of practice you can make your Master title, meaning that you can open up your own Garage. I think that in Europe it is similar to some extend.
Orgitas, this novel is slice of Live and real Life :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: If not ask well I don't know whom ever you want.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If it were a slice of life and real life the MC would be in hospital because one of the many women would have chopped his dick off by now! My money would have been on Lizzie, she seems quite crazy... Or one of the younger girls I forget the name of. MC is, seriously, sticking his wick in crazy. He better watch out!

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i knew i should added i know it's a game but damn it i'm still curious.

MC would be still in prison taking into account the college days with the dean shit, i didn't like the dean much. well maybe not in prison but eh.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Edit: El Pene Del Diablo ; yes over here that is important else you got your Car turned in to a Washing mashine :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yea being a mechanic is a 3-4 year apprenticeship here in Ireland too

• Love
Reactions: xapican

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Though, tbf, my dad is an electrical engineer and can fix up cars better than some mechanics I know.

Reactions: RDFozz

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
In the US I imagine it varies state to state. Most mechanics in the U.S. have an ASE certification which is acquired through testing after 2 years of practical experience and a minimal (Highschool level) education. I'm not sure but I don't think many states acutely require any education or experience. We even have a phrase for this "Shade Tree Mechanic".

Reactions: xapican

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
In the US I imagine it varies state to state. Most mechanics in the U.S. have an ASE certification which is acquired through testing after 2 years of practical experience and a minimal (Highschool level) education. I'm not sure but I don't think many states acutely require any education or experience. We even have a phrase for this "Shade Tree Mechanic".
If I remember right Moon said the game is set in California and a quick google search informed me that you don't need a certificate to work in a repair shop there as an auto technician. Then again I highly doubt Moon did any research into this and was just winging it instead

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No, for shure, but he needs only female asistants in sexy workoutfits.... :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: and most important the chief attends himself his exclusively female customers.....:devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: change of oil is included in any even small asignment....:devilish::devilish::devilish::p:p:p
(Im shure that knowing this mr El Pene Del Diablo will research thourogly the credentials of the assistants:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: El Pene Del Diablo

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
heh, fwiw I have 2 degrees, electrical & mechanical engineering. yet I too could be called a "mechanic".
although my shop is a converted barn in the back pasture, and i'm not open to the public. and I build new stuff rather than maintain.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
If I remember right Moon said the game is set in California and a quick google search informed me that you don't need a certificate to work in a repair shop there as an auto technician. Then again I highly doubt Moon did any research into this and was just winging it instead
one of the plane trips he mentions he's on the way back to LA.
and my comment was just in jest. like when was the last time you asked to see your Dentists degree?
there's plenty of legal reasons for certifications, but only the blood-sucking lawyers and insurance vampires care about!

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes