S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Qualified or not, working on other peoples cars illegally wouldn't be the first crime or illegal act we'd do.

• Incest (multiple counts)
  • Sex acts in public (multiple counts)
  • exchanging sex for goods or services ( once and it was optional)
  • I'm pretty sure we've given alcohol to Cat and I think Shizuka, and they're under the American drinking age.
The only real difference is having people driving cars worked on by someone who isn't qualified could lead to lots of people getting hurt or worse

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and Repuci

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
Qualified or not, working on other peoples cars illegally wouldn't be the first crime or illegal act we'd do.

• I'm pretty sure we've given alcohol to Cat and I think Shizuka, and they're under the American drinking age.
The only real difference is having people driving cars worked on by someone who isn't qualified could lead to lots of people getting hurt or worse
Also kidnapping and battery (on the massage parlor owner restraining someone while in commission of a crime is frequently charged as kidnapping in America) and maybe violating the Mann laws (it is illegal in América to transport a women across jurisdictions in order to commit a criminal sex act [incest, public indecency]).

• Wow
Reactions: S1nsational

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

Don't forget carrying a concealed weapon ;)
I'll show myself out :cautious:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So I'm at work, so I may have missed someone covering this, but since he's supposed to be in California, unfortunately as a new business owner, he'd have to register his business and get a bunch of permits (or at least insure any existing permits still cover him, which they probably wouldn't), and he'd have to post SO MANY things showing his credentials, or warnings about his lack of them.

I'm not sure he'd actually get in trouble for working on cars as long as he doesn't lie to anyone, but BOY would he be in trouble if he got sued.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
guys, you forgot, this is in an alternate universe where Paris is close to a Beach :) Pretty sure MC doesn´t need a cert to work on other ppls cars ;)
As a french, let me tell you, even close to a beach, Paris would still be shit

Wait. To a beach?! Dafuk

Last edited:
Reactions: FatGiant

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
but since he's supposed to be in California, unfortunately as a new business owner, he'd have to register his business and get a bunch of permits (or at least insure any existing permits still cover him, which they probably wouldn't), and he'd have to post SO MANY things showing his credentials, or warnings about his lack of them.
Man, let's start the spinoff "MC Administrative slop - The VN". Nothing is more enthralling than legal and administrative shit !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
So I'm at work, so I may have missed someone covering this, but since he's supposed to be in California, unfortunately as a new business owner, he'd have to register his business and get a bunch of permits (or at least insure any existing permits still cover him, which they probably wouldn't), and he'd have to post SO MANY things showing his credentials, or warnings about his lack of them.

I'm not sure he'd actually get in trouble for working on cars as long as he doesn't lie to anyone, but BOY would he be in trouble if he got sued.
OMG! I hadn't thought about insurance. Liability insurance for a garage with a young, basically never officially employed, first time business owner and no certified mechanics would be astronomical.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
guys, you forgot, this is in an alternate universe where Paris is close to a Beach :) Pretty sure MC doesn´t need a cert to work on other ppls cars ;)
They actually do, during the Summer time, they construct a few man made beaches along the river named "Paris Plages". However they aren't like the game suggests as in actual beaches.

Reactions: xapican

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hi there,
Is there any rework of the relation-files?
There are 41 characters in the relation-folder, but ingame visible are only 35. :unsure:
I noticed, when I liked to proof Linas pregnancy-state.
Many greetings, A Kitty

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Man, let's start the spinoff "MC Administrative slop - The VN". Nothing is more enthralling than legal and administrative shit !!!!!

D R U G S
Not sure we should listen to you; every time you post, it's like you're on drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: Wlms

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Hi there,
Is there any rework of the relation-files?
There are 41 characters in the relation-folder, but ingame visible are only 35. :unsure:
I noticed, when I liked to proof Linas pregnancy-state.
Many greetings, A Kitty
Moonbox dropped some characters from the in-game relationship chart, as he had no intent for them to be on-going regulars in the game.

• Sad
Reactions: Angora Kitty

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Yeah, I'm sure MB will get right on that so it's all kosher, he's very detailed oriented like that......

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes