S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
there's only one character that has a fetish for it, and how dare she ask you to do something she likes!
I think they're complaining that the kink is offered with other girls. I know it's offered with Shizuka and Asami, but Lily is the one who is independently into pee play.

But yea, I agree it's stupid to be complaining about something that isn't even offered to the player all that often.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think they're complaining that the kink is offered with other girls. I know it's offered with Shizuka and Asami, but Lily is the one who is independently into pee play.

But yea, I agree it's stupid to be complaining about something that isn't even offered to the player all that often.
But but but.......it's apparently every third choice you make!!!!!

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022

I believe Cat is the first to show an interest.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I do? I must have forgotten, don't remember seeing you be pro kinetic novels before
I'm gonna say yes to every girl, the "choice" is just an annoyance for me. Also if I'm ever dumb enough to make one of these it will def be a kn, it's my story and I have no delusions about it being a source of income, if you don't like something in the story I wrote adieu.

Complaining about the option to avoid the content you dislike is just... Whoa, so out of touch with reality.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes